Titanic Parents guide
Titanic is a 1997 American romance and disaster film directed, written, produced, and co-edited by James Cameron. It is based on accounts of the sinking of the RMS Titanic and stars Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet as members of different social classes who fall in love aboard the ship during its ill-fated maiden voyage.
Official Poster and Details
|November 1, 1997
Note! If you have already watched the show, please inform us about the parental guidance here. With your support, we can bring out a better vision to everyone.
Titanic Official Synopsis
In 1996, aboard the research vessel Akademik Mstislav Keldysh, Brock Lovett and his team search the wreck of the RMS Titanic. They recover a safe they hope contains a necklace with a large diamond known as the Heart of the Ocean. Instead, they only find a drawing of a young nude woman wearing the necklace.
The sketch is dated April 14, 1912, the same day the Titanic struck the iceberg that caused it to sink. Rose Dawson Calvert, the woman in the drawing, and her granddaughter is brought aboard Keldysh. Rose recounts her experiences aboard the Titanic.
Titanic Parents guide and Age Rating
Titanic Age Rating
Titanic Rated PG-13 for disaster-related peril and violence, nudity, sensuality, and brief language.
The program rated PG-13 means Parents need to be Strongly Cautioned because PG-13 rated programs may contain some material that many parents would find unsuitable for children under 13 years of age.
Why Titanic is PG-13 rated?
- Rated PG-13 for disaster-related peril and violence, nudity, sensuality, and brief language.
- Full frontal nudity of rose and her butt is also shown when Jack was drawing her.
- Sex scene of Jack and Rose in a car on the titanic but no nudity is shown.
- There is mild violence.
- Use of profanity; words used such as a**, f*ck, sh!t, etc…
- People are shown drinking and smoking throughout the film.
- The final sinking sequence is quite tense, as are the moments afterward when the survivors find themselves in freezing cold water.
Who is in the cast of Titanic?
- Leonardo DiCaprio as Jack Dawson
- Kate Winslet as Rose Dewitt Bukater
- Billy Zane as Cal Hockley
- Kathy Bates as Molly Brown
- Frances Fisher as Ruth Dewitt Bukater
- Gloria Stuart as Old Rose
- Bill Paxton as Brock Lovett
- Bernard Hill as Captain Smith
- David Warner as Spicer Lovejoy
- Victor Garber as Thomas Andrews
- Jonathan Hyde as Bruce Ismay
- Suzy Amis as Lizzy Calvert
- Lewis Abernathy as Lewis Bodine
- Nicholas Cascone as Bobby Buell
- Anatoly M. Sagalevitch as Anatoly Milkailavich
- Danny Nucci as Fabrizio
- Jason Barry as Tommy Ryan
- Ewan Stewart as 1st Officer Murdoch
Titanic Official Trailer
Know about Titanic parents guide why Titanic receive this age rating? Read the complete information here about ratings in the UK, US, Australia, Canada, Ireland, Switzerland, and overseas.
Titanic is rated 13 in Argentina, Spain, Turkey, and PG-13 in Malaysia, the Philippines, Singapore, and United States. Rated 12 in Brazil, Germany, Iceland, Ireland, Norway, Netherlands, Poland, Russia, Switzerland, Spain, and K-12 in Finland.
Further ratings of the film include M in Australia and New Zealand and 14A in Canada.
In fact, the age rating is fixed by the MPAA( Motion Picture Association of America TV Series rating system), BBFC (British Board of Film Classification), and Commons sense, TV Parental Guidelines (A television content rating system in the United States).
Stay tuned to get more updates on the age rating of all movies, tv shows, Netflix, books, and games. Finally, any suggestions are always welcomed.
Also, please make use of the comment box for your reviews. We are always providing all age ratings for kids, We will make the easy and best way for your kids.