This Is Going to Hurt Parents guide
This Is Going to Hurt is an internationally co-produced comedy-drama television series created by Adam Kay based on his memoir of the same name and directed by Lucy Forbes and Tom Kingsley. It is a seven-part series that is premiered on BBC One and BBC iPlayer. The production companies of This Is Going to Hurt is Sister picture, Terrible Productions, and AMC Studios, distributed by BBC Studios.
This Is Going to Hurt Release Date
This Is Going to Hurt is scheduled to be premiered on February 8, 2022
Official Poster and Details
[su_box title=”This Is Going to Hurt” style=”noise” radius=”9″]
[su_row][su_column size=”1/2″ center=”no” class=””]
[/su_column] [su_column size=”1/2″ center=”no” class=””]
|Series Name||This Is Going to Hurt|
|Director||Lucy Forbes, Tom Kingsley|
|Release Date||February 8, 2022|
|Official website||BBC Studios|
Note! If you have already watched the show, please inform us about the parental guidance here. With your support, we can bring out a better vision to everyone.
This Is Going to Hurt Official Synopsis
This tv series is about an obstetrics and gynecology doctor, Adam who works his way up through the ranks of the hospital hierarchy. He trains Shruti in the process and procedures. His personal life is affected by the long hours and stressful decisions, and he tries hard to cling to it.
Although a medico-legal case creates concern and self-doubt it also gives him some personal time. Shruti handles the ward by herself with the guidance of consultant Vicky Houghton. However, stress and a lack of support cause her depression and suicide. This affects everyone who worked with her. Adam wins the legal case and gets back to his old life of slaving away as a doctor.
This Is Going to Hurt Parents Guide And Age Rating
This Is Going to Hurt Age Rating
The series is not rated officially but age rating juju suggests rating TV-PG for this series. Parental Guidance Suggested for the TV-PG-rated programs. And should be watched by younger children in the company of an adult. Program-rated TV-PG may contain some suggestive dialogue, infrequent coarse language, some sexual situations, or some moderate violence.
This Is Going to Hurt Parents Guide
- Mild sexual content and nudity are shown.
- There is a mention of pubic hair, v@gina, and homosexual sex in the series.
- Moderate violence is shown in the series.
- Mild use of profanity.
- Some smoking is done during the series.
- Consumption of alcohol.
- There are many rushed scenes throughout the series where the birth has done in a short period of time to save both the mother and the baby, this can be tense and frightening for some viewers.
This Is Going to Hurt Wallpaper and Images
Who is in the cast of This Is Going to Hurt?
- Ben Whishaw as Adam Kay, obstetrics and gynecology
- Ambika Mod as Shruti Acharya, obstetrics and gynecology SHO
- Alex Jennings as Nigel Lockhart, an “old school” O&G consultant
- Michele Austin as Tracy, the head midwife
- Rory Fleck Byrne as Harry Muir, Adam’s partner
- Ashley McGuire as Vicky Houghton, consultant
- Kadiff Kirwan as Julian, Adam’s rival
- Harriet Walter as Veronique, Adam’s mother
- Josie Walker as Non-Reassuring Trace
- Phillipa Dunne as Ria, receptionist
- Workeye as Ben, Shruti’s love interest
- Tom Durant-Pritchard as Greg, Adam’s school friend
- Alice Orr-Ewing as Emma, Greg’s fiancée
- Hannah Onslow as Erika Van Hegen
- Rosie Akerman as Paula Van Hegen
- George Somner as Al, an SHO working under Shruti
This Is Going to Hurt Official Trailer
Know about This Is Going to Hurt Parents Guide. Why does This Is Going to Hurt to receive this age rating? Read the complete information here about This Is Going to Hurt ratings in the UK, US, Australia, Canada, Ireland, Switzerland, and overseas.
In fact, the age rating is fixed by MPAA( Motion Picture Association of America TV Series rating system), BBFC (British Board of Film Classification), and Commons sense, TV Parental Guidelines (A television content rating system in the United States).
Stay tuned to get more updates on the age rating of all movies, tv shows, Netflix, books, and games. Finally, any suggestions are always welcomed.
Also, please make use of the comment box for your reviews. We are always providing all age ratings for kids, We will make the easy and best way for your kids.