The Worst Witch (2017-)
"Mildred lives an ordinary life until the day that Maud Spellbody crashes her broomstick into their balcony. Maud then introduces Mildred to Cackle's Academy--a school for young witches set high on a mountaintop"
The Worst Witch Parents guide and Age Rating
The Worst Witch is a fantasy drama children’s television series that is based on The Worst Witch by Jill Murphy and directed by Brian Grant, here in this article below, you will get to know The Worst Witch Age rating and know more about The Worst Witch parents guide, release date, and cast.
Official Poster and Details
|Series Name||The Worst Witch|
|Produced by||Lucy Martin|
|Production companies||CBBC Productions, ZDF|
|Release Date||April 14, 2022|
|Country||United Kingdom, Germany|
Note! If you have already watched the show, please inform us about the parental guidance here. With your support, we can bring out a better vision to everyone.
The Worst Witch Official Synopsis
The Worst Witch Age Rating
The Worst Witch is rated TV-Y7 for the content shown in the series.
TV-Y7 rated programs are designed to be watched by children of the age of 7 and up. It may be more appropriate for children who have acquired the developmental skills needed to distinguish between make-believe and reality. Themes and elements in TV-Y7 rated programs may include mild fantasy violence or comedic violence or may frighten children under the age of 7. Therefore, parents may wish to consider the suitability of this program for their very young children.
The Worst Witch Parents guide
- No such sexual content and nudity is shown in the series.
- Supernatural powers.
- No sexy stuff is present.
- Drinking, Drugs & Smoking not present.
- No use of profanity.
- Moderate violence is shown.
The Worst Witch Wallpaper and Images
Who is in the cast of The Worst Witch?
- Raquel Cassidy as Miss Hardbroom
- Jenny Richardson as Ethel Hallow
- Clare Higgins as Miss Cackle…
- Dagny Rollins as Felicity Foxglove
- Shauna Shim as Miss Drill
- Tamara Smart as Enid Nightshade
- Bella Ramsey as Mildred Hubble
- Megan Hughes as Maud Spellbody
- Trixie Hyde as Sybil Hallow
- Ynez Williams as Beatrice Bunch
- Kitty Slack as Clarice Twigg
- Wendy Craig as Miss Bat
- Philip Martin Brown as Mr. Rowan Webb
- Zita Sattar as Miss Tapioca
- Annette Hannah as Mabel Tapioca
- Nicola Stephenson as Julie Hubble
- Miriam Petche as Esmerelda Hallow
- Lydia Page as Mildred Hubble
The Worst Witch Official Trailer
Know about The Worst Witch Parents guide. Why does The Worst Witch receive this age rating? Read the complete information here about The Worst Witch ratings in the UK, US, Australia, Canada, Ireland, Switzerland, and overseas.
The Worst Witch is rated 7 in Argentina, PG in Australia, Livre in Brazil, 0 in Germany, PG in Singapore, U in the United Kingdom, and TV-Y7 in the United States.
In fact, the age rating is fixed by MPAA( Motion Picture Association of America film rating system), BBFC (British Board of Film Classification), and Commons sense, TV Parental Guidelines (A television content rating system in the United States).
The Worst Witch
Director: Brian Grant
Date Created: 2022-04-14 09:30