The Princess Diaries Parents guide
The Princess Diaries is a 2001 American coming-of-age comedy film produced by Walt Disney Pictures and directed by Garry Marshall.
This film is produced by Whitney Houston, Debra Martin Chase and distributed by Buena Vista Pictures
Released on August 3, 2001, the film was a commercial success, grossing over $165 million worldwide.
Official Poster and Details
[su_box title=”The Princess Diaries” style=”noise” radius=”9″]
[su_row][su_column size=”1/2″ center=”no” class=””]
[/su_column] [su_column size=”1/2″ center=”no” class=””]
|Movie Name||The Princess Diaries|
|Genre||Comedy, Family, Romance.|
|Written by||Gina Wendkos|
|Release Date||August 3, 2001 (United States)|
|Distributed by||Buena Vista Pictures|
Note! If you have already watched the show, please inform us about the parental guidance here. With your support, we can bring out a better vision to everyone.
The Princess Diaries Official Synopsis
In this film, Mia Thermopolis is a student who has just found out that she is the heir apparent to the throne of Genovia. At first, she refuses but her mother convinces her, and with her two friends she experiences a whole different life.
The Princess Diaries Parents Guide and Age Rating
The Princess Diaries Age Rating
The Princess Diaries rated G as the film does not contain rating issues.
MPAA- G-rated programs are for General Audiences — all ages admitted, meaning there is nothing in theme, language, nudity, sex, violence or other matters that the rating board thinks would offend parents whose younger children view the picture.
Why The Princess Diaries is G-Rated?
- The film contains some sexual and nudity some heavy kissing scenes and in school scenes, cheerleaders are wearing mini skirts, and some students were shown in bathing suits at beach scenes.
- The people seemed drunk in a couple of scenes.
- There is violence in the film women lose control over the car, the guy gets hit in the crotch in-game, mia also shoves ice cream over Lana’s cheer uniform as revenge.
- There are some intense scenes also mia has an emotional breakdown in the middle film, mia also crashes her car into a trolley when the brake fails.
Who is in the cast of The Princess Diaries?
- Julie Andrews as Clarisse Renaldi, Mia’s grandmother and reigning Queen of Genovia
- Anne Hathaway as Mia Thermopolis, heir to the throne and Princess of Genovia
- Héctor Elizondo as Joe, Clarisse’s head of security and Mia’s limousine driver
- Heather Matarazzo as Lilly Moscovitz, Mia’s childhood best friend
- Robert Schwartzman as Michael Moscovitz, Lilly’s older brother
- Mandy Moore as Lana Thomas, a popular cheerleader who bullies Mia and other students
- Caroline Goodall as Helen Thermopolis, Mia’s mother; an artist
- Erik von Detten as Josh Bryant, a popular, egotistical student on whom Mia develops a crush
- Patrick Flueger as Jeremiah Hart, a friend of Mia and Lilly’s; an aspiring magician
- Sean O’Bryan as Patrick O’Connell, Mia’s English teacher who begins to date Helen
- Sandra Oh as Geraldine Gupta, vice-principal of Mia’s school
- Kathleen Marshall as Charlotte Kutaway, Clarisse’s secretary
- Mindy Burbano as Anita Harbula, Mia’s gym teacher
The Princess Diaries Official Trailer
Know about The Princess Diaries Parents Guide.
Why does The Princess Diaries receive this age rating? Read the complete information here about ratings in the UK, US, Australia, Canada, Ireland, Switzerland, and overseas.
the Princess Diaries age rating is G in Australia, Canada, Ireland, Japan, New Zealand, Nigeria, Philippines, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, united states, L in brazil, Iceland, A in Mexico, South Africa, Spain, U in India, Malaysia, united kingdom, T in Italy, P in Vietnam.
In fact, the age rating is fixed by MPAA( Motion Picture Association of America TV Series rating system), BBFC (British Board of Film Classification), and Commons sense, TV Parental Guidelines (A television content rating system in the United States).
Stay tuned to get more updates on the age rating of all movies, tv shows, Netflix, books, and games. Finally, any suggestions are always welcomed.
Also, please make use of the comment box for your reviews. We are always providing all age ratings for kids, We will make the easy and best way for your kids.