The First Lady (2022 American TV series)
"Exciting new anthology series at Showtime. The First Lady promises to explore the unique role, focusing in on how all ladies have made it their own"
The First Lady Parents guide and Age Rating
The First Lady is an upcoming American anthology drama television series that is created by Aaron Cooley and is set to premiere on Showtime, here in this article below, you will get to know The First Lady Age rating and know more about The First Lady Parents guide, release date, and cast.
Official Poster and Details
|Series Name||The First Lady|
|Genre||Biography, Drama, History|
|Produced by||Viola Davis, Julius Tennon, Cathy Schulman, Jeff Gaspin, Brad Kaplan, Aaron Cooley, Susanne Bier|
|Production companies||JuVee Productions, Welle Entertainment, Gaspin Media, Lionsgate Television|
|Distributors||Paramount Global Distribution Group|
|Release Date||Sunday, April 17, 2022|
Note! If you have already watched the show, please inform us about the parental guidance here. With your support, we can bring out a better vision to everyone.
The First Lady Official Synopsis
“The First Lady” is a “reframing of American leadership, told through the lens of the women at the heart of the White House. In the government’s East Wing, many of history’s most impactful and world-changing decisions have been hidden from view, made by America’s charismatic, complex and dynamic First Ladies.
The series will peel back the curtain on the personal and political lives of three unique, enigmatic women and their families, tracing their journeys to Washington, dipping into their pasts, and following them beyond the White House into their greatest moments.
Through interweaving storylines so intimate it’s as if the White House walls are talking, season one focuses on the enlightening lives of Michelle Obama, Betty Ford, and Eleanor Roosevelt.”
The First Lady Parents guide
- No such sexual content
- No nudity
- The moderate use of profanity.
- Alcohol Consumption
- No violence and gore.
- Some intimate and kissing scenes.
- Smoking and drinking are done by groups of people.
- No intense frightening scenes.
The First Lady Wallpaper and Images
Who is in the cast of The First Lady?
- Viola Davis as Michelle Obama, former first lady
- Jayme Lawson as Michelle Obama
- O. T. Fagbenle as Barack Obama
- Julian De Niro as Barack Obama
- Michelle Pfeiffer as Betty Ford, former first lady
- Kristine Froseth as Betty Ford
- Aaron Eckhart as Gerald Ford
- Jake Picking as Gerald Ford
- Dakota Fanning as Susan Ford
- Gillian Anderson as Eleanor Roosevelt, former first lady
- Eliza Scanlen as Eleanor Roosevelt
- Kiefer Sutherland as Franklin D. Roosevelt
- Charlie Plummer as Franklin D. Roosevelt
- Judy Greer as Nancy Howe
- Rhys Wakefield as Dick Cheney
- Regina Taylor as Marian Shields Robinson
- Lily Rabe as Lorena Hickok
- Lexi Underwood as Malia Obama
- Derek Cecil as Donald Rumsfeld
- Aya Cash as Esther Liebowitz
- Cayden Boyd as Michael Ford
- Marc Hills as Jack Ford
- Ben Cook as Steven Ford
- Leslie Kritzer as Martha Graham
- Thomas E. Sullivan as Bill Warren
- Patrice Johnson Chevannes as Clara Powell
- Isaiah Williams as Martin Luther King III
- Maurice P. Kerry as Cassius
- Saniyya Sidney as Sasha Obama
- Evan Parke as SS Allen Taylor
- Gloria Reuben as Valerie June Jarrett
- Kate Mulgrew as Susan Sher
- Rosalind Chao as Tina Tchen
- Michael Potts as Fraser Robinson III
- Donna Lynne Champlin as Melissa “Mel” Winter
- Ellen Burstyn as Sara Delano Roosevelt
- Cailee Spaeny as Anna Eleanor Roosevelt
- Clea DuVall as Malvina Thompson
- Jackie Earle Haley as Louis McHenry Howe
- Maria Dizzia as Lucy Mercer Rutherfurd
- Jeremy Bobb as Theodore Roosevelt
- Kathleen Garrett as Laura Bush
2022 Series The First Lady Official Trailer
Know about The First Lady Parents guide. Why does The First Lady receive this age rating? Read the complete information here about The First Lady’s ratings in the UK, US, Australia, Canada, Ireland, Switzerland, and overseas.
In fact, the age rating is fixed by MPAA( Motion Picture Association of America film rating system), BBFC (British Board of Film Classification), and Commons sense, TV Parental Guidelines (A television content rating system in the United States).
The First Lady
Director: Aaron Cooley
Date Created: 2022-04-17 09:21