The Equalizer (2022 Film) Introduction and Wiki
The Equalizer Parents Guide: The Equalizer is an upcoming Action, Crime, and Thriller film directed and written by Michael Winnick and Terri Farley-Teruel. The main cast includes Denzel Washington, Marton Csokas, Chloë Grace Moretz, and others.
The production work of this film is done by the production company Columbia Pictures and ZHIV Productions. The distributor HBO Max distributes it.
Here’s a look at The Equalizer Age ratings, The Equalizer Parents Guide, Release Date, Cast, Official Trailer, and more.
|Genre||Action, Thriller , Crime|
|Director||September 26, 2014|
The Equalizer Age Rating
Why The Equalizer is rated R?
MPA Rating– The Equalizer is Rated R for strong bloody violence and language throughout, including some sexual references
The R rating indicates that the content is intended for adult audiences, typically 17 years and older. This suggests that the film may contain content that is not suitable for younger viewers and could be potentially offensive or inappropriate.
Film The Equalizer Parents Guide
Here is the detailed content guide about the film that parents should read before letting their kids watch the film.
Our parents guide for The Equalizer will help you to decide if The Equalizer is OK for kids and you will also get to know if The Equalizer is appropriate for kids or not.
Sex & Nudity
- In this movie, a woman meets different people to make money, but her story is important because she is a prostitute.
- The film contains examples of masturbation and references to oral sex.
Violence & Gore
- There have been 22 onscreen deaths
- A man shot and killed two people in a room
- A man has drilled a hole in another man’s head using a drill machine
- In the movie, one man kicks the other man’s mouth many times
Alcohol & Drug use
- They both have glasses of wine. A man takes a sip from his glass and enjoys the wine
- A man is seen smoking a cigarette at night
Given the film’s R rating, parents and guardians should exercise caution when considering whether the content is appropriate for their children.
The explicit content detailed in the age rating suggests that the film is intended for mature audiences who can handle adult themes, strong language, and sexual content.
Parents should consider their child’s maturity level, comfort with explicit content, and their family’s preferences when viewing.
Here is the The Equalizer synopsis, cast, and trailer.
The Equalizer Release Date
The Equalizer was released on September 26, 2014. You can watch The Equalizer on HBO Max.
What The Equalizer is about?
The film tells the story of a man who believes he has left his mysterious past behind and can no longer stand by when he meets a young girl under the control of ultra-violent Russian gangsters.
Who is in the cast of The Equalizer?
Here, is the list of The Equalizer Cast and Characters
- Denzel Washington as Robert McCall
- Marton Csokas as Teddy
- Chloë Grace Moretz as Teri
- David Harbour as Masters
- Haley Bennett as Mandy
- Bill Pullman as Brian Plummer
- Melissa Leo as Susan Plummer
- David Meunier as Slavi
- Johnny Skourtis as Ralphie
- Alex Veadov as Tevi
- Vladimir Kulich as Vladimir Pushkin
- E. Roger Mitchell as Lead Investigator
- James Wilcox as Pederson
- Mike O’Dea as Remar
- Anastasia Mousis Sanidopoulosm as Jenny
- Allen Maldonado as Marcus
- Rhet Kidd as Jay
- Mike Morrell as HM Brian
The Equalizer Parents Guide: This is an Action, Crime, Thriller film, but its R rating for explicit content is a cautionary sign for parents and guardians.
While the film may appeal to adult audiences who appreciate this type of humor, parents need to make informed decisions about whether the content aligns with their family’s values and their child’s readiness for mature content.
Director: Michael Winnick and Terri Farley-Teruel
Date Created: 2014-09-11 15:35