The Crown of Gilded Bones (2020)
"Bow Before Your Queen Or Bleed Before Her…"
Author: Jennifer L. Armentrout
The Crown of Gilded Bones Parents Guide
The Crown of Gilded Bones is one book of three in Jennifer L. Armentrout’s Blood and Ash fantasy series. All fans of the series are obsessed with its mix of fantasy, romance, and adventure. In this third installment, Poppy, the main character of this book, and her love Prince Casteel make a plan to find her brother and free him, undertaking a dangerous mission that will undoubtedly lead them through a maze of twists and turns.
The Crown of Gilded Bones by Jennifer L. Armentrout is published on 10 April 2021, by Blue Box Press. This account is all about Victim and Survivor, Enemy and the Warrior and Lover and Heartmate and now Poppy will become the Queen.
The Crown of Gilded Bones Age Rating
The Crown of Gilded Bones by Jennifer L. Armentrout may be unsuitable for people under 17 years of age due to its use of sexual content, drug and alcohol use, and/or violence.
[su_box title=”A Kingdom of Flesh and Fire” style=”noise” radius=”9″]
[su_row][su_column size=”1/2″ center=”no” class=””]
[/su_column] [su_column size=”1/2″ center=”no” class=””]
|Book Name||The Crown of Gilded Bones|
|Author||Jennifer L. Armentrout|
|Genre||Fantasy, Romance, Paranormal|
|Series||Blood And Ash|
|Preceded by||Kingdom of Flesh and Fire|
|Date of Publication||20 April 2021|
|No. of Page||645|
|Publisher||Blue Box Press|
The Crown of Gilded Bones Parents Guide
|It includes some sexual content that is not suitable for kids.|
|There are some frequent bloodshed scenes in the story, violence is included in it.|
|There might be strong language in it.|
|The content in this account is a perfect fit for the age group of 18 and up as the book is all about fantasy that mature will find interesting.|
|In the storyline, weapons can be encounter.|
|The characters in this account are complicated, imperfect, and sometimes accountable for hateful acts.|
The Crown of Gilded Bones Synopsis
Poppy never dreamed that she would ever find the love that she’s found with Prince Casteel. She wants to revel in her happiness but first, they must free his brother and find Poppy’s brother hers. It’s a hard and dangerous mission with the heavy risky consequences of that mission neither dreamed of. Because Poppy is the Chosen One, the Blessed, and the true ruler of Atlantia. She carries the pure blood of the King of Gods within her, and she is the true ruler of Atlantia and the whole kingdom is hers.
Poppy never dreamed for it what she only ever wanted is to control her own life, not the lives of others, but now she must choose to either forsake her birthright or seize the gilded crown and become the Queen of Flesh and Fire. But it never is that easy to get the throne, as the kingdoms’ dark sins and blood-drenched secrets are finally uncovered, a long-forgotten power rises to pose a true and huge threat. And they will stop at nothing to ensure that the crown never sits upon Poppy’s head.
But the greatest threat to them and to Atlantia is what awaits in the far west, where the Queen of Blood and Ash has her own plans, ones she has waited a long for hundreds of years to carry out. Poppy and Casteel must consider the impossible—travel to the Lands of the Gods and wake the King himself. And as shocking secrets and the harshest betrayals come to light, and enemies emerge to threaten everything Poppy and Casteel have fought for. Now they have to set their limits that how far they are willing to go for their people and how far they can for each other.
The Crown of Gilded Bones Characters
- Eloana Da’Neer is the mother of Casteel Da’Neer and the former queen of Atlantia.
- Emil Da’Lahr is an elemental Atlantian and closes with Alastir Davenwell.
- Queen Isbeth, also known as Ileana and often referred to as the Blood Queen, is the former lover of King Malec and the current ruler of the Kingdom of Solis. She is responsible for Penellaphe Balfour becoming the Maiden.
- Jasper Contou is one of the oldest wolven alive and the head of the AtlantianWolven.
- Kieran Contou is a Wolven who acts as the advisor to King Casteel Da’Neer and Queen Penellaphe Balfour of Atlantia.
- Landell was a Wolven who followed Casteel Da’Neer.
- Magda was an Atlantian.
- Naill is an Atlantian guard to Casteel Da’Neer.
- Penellaphe Da’Neer (née Balfour), often simply named Poppy, is the former Maiden or Chosen One in the Kingdom of Solis and rightful Queen of Atlantia.
- Quentyn Da’Lahr is a young Atlantian. Quentyn is often seen chattering away and brimming with energy.
- Setti is a warhorse, ridden by Hawke Flynn.
- Valyn Da’Neer is the father of Casteel Da’Neer and former king of Atlantia.
- Vonetta Contou is a wolven and Kieran Contou’s sister. She is bonded to the Queen.
Stay tuned to get more updates on the age rating of all movies, tv shows, books, and games. Finally, any suggestions are always welcomed.
Also, please make use of the comment box for your reviews. We are always providing all age ratings for kids, We will make the easy and best way for your kids.