Survivor Parents guide
Survivor is the American version of the international Survivor reality competition television franchise that is created by Charlie Parsons. The American series premiered on May 31, 2000. This series is hosted by Jeff Probst, who is also an executive producer along with Mark Burnett.
The production company of Survivor is Mark Burnett Productions, Castaway Television Productions, and Survivor Productions LLC, distributed by MGM Worldwide Television Distribution and CBS Media Ventures.
Survivor Release Date
Survivor season 42 is expected to be released on 9 March 2022 (United States)
Official Poster and Details
[su_box title=”Survivor” style=”noise” radius=”9″]
[su_row][su_column size=”1/2″ center=”no” class=””]
[/su_column] [su_column size=”1/2″ center=”no” class=””]
|Genre||Adventure, Reality-tv, Game show|
|Release Date||9 March 2022 (United States)|
|Official website||CBS Media Ventures|
Note! If you have already watched the show, please inform us about the parental guidance here. With your support, we can bring out a better vision to everyone.
Survivor Official Synopsis
This television show places a group of strangers in an isolated location, where they must provide food, fiber, and shelter for themselves. The contestants compete in challenges including testing the contestants’ physical ability like running and swimming or their mental abilities like puzzles and endurance challenges for rewards and immunity from elimination. The contestants are progressively eliminated from the game as they are voted out by their fellow contestants until only one remains and is given the title of “Sole Survivor” and is awarded the grand prize of US$1,000,000
Survivor Parents guide and Age Rating
Survivor Age Rating
Survivor has been rated TV-PG for the content shown in the series.
Parental Guidance Suggested for the TV-PG-rated programs. And should be watched by younger children in the company of an adult. Program-rated TV-PG may contain some suggestive dialogue, infrequent coarse language, some sexual situations, or some moderate violence. Survivor is rated PG in Australia, G in Canada and Australia, U in Malaysia, A in Norway, TV-PG, and TV-14 in the United States.
Why Survivor is TV-PG Rated?
- There is no sexual content and nudity shown in the series.
- Many peoples in the series are shirtless and in underwear.
- Many contestants are naked, though their breasts, buttocks, and pubic regions are always blurred.
- Mild violence is shown.
- Throughout the season many people get injuries where their bones get broken or dislocated.
- The worse injures there ever were severe burns and infections.
- There are some fighting scenes in the series.
- The moderate use of profanity.
- Words like crap, p*ss, h*ll, d*mn, *ss, b*tch are spoken.
- Contestants occasionally drink alcoholic drinks.
Survivor Wallpaper and Images
Who is in the cast of Survivor?
- Jeff Probst as Self-Host
- Lillian Morris as Self – Balboa Tribe
- Jon Dalton as Self – Drake Tribe…
- Rob Mariano as Self – Mentor…
- Parvati Shallow as Self – Rarotonga Tribe…
- Sandra Diaz-Twine as Self – Mentor…
- Oscar Lusth as Self…
- Rupert Boneham as Self-Heroes Tribe…
- Tyson Apostol as Self – Timbira Tribe…
- Amber Mariano as Self – Chapera Tribe…
- Cirie Fields as Self…
- Tina Wesson as Self – Saboga Tribe…
- Jerri Manthey as Self-Villains Tribe…
- Ethan Zohn as Self – Saboga Tribe…
- Colby Donaldson as Self – Mogo Mogo Tribe…
- Benjamin Wade as Self – Villains Tribe…
- Jeremy Collins as Self – Bayon Tribe…
- Amanda Kimmel as Self-Heroes Tribe…
Know about Survivor Parents guide. Why does Survivor receive this age rating? Read the complete information here about Survivor ratings in the UK, US, Australia, Canada, Ireland, Switzerland, and overseas.
In fact, the age rating is fixed by MPAA( Motion Picture Association of America TV Series rating system), BBFC (British Board of Film Classification), and Commons sense, TV Parental Guidelines (A television content rating system in the United States).
Stay tuned to get more updates on the age rating of all movies, tv shows, Netflix, books, and games. Finally, any suggestions are always welcomed.
Also, please make use of the comment box for your reviews. We are always providing all age ratings for kids, We will make the easy and best way for your kids.