Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs Parents guide
Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs is a 1937 American animated musical fantasy film that is produced by Walt Disney Productions and released by RKO Radio Pictures. This movie is based on the 1812 German fairy tale by the Brothers Grimm and directed by David Hand, William Cottrell, Wilfred Jackson, and Larry Morey. Snow White premiered at the Carthay Circle Theatre in Los Angeles, California, and was released on February 4, 1938 (United States).
Official Poster and Details
[su_box title=”Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs” style=”noise” radius=”9″]
[su_row][su_column size=”1/2″ center=”no” class=””]
[/su_column] [su_column size=”1/2″ center=”no” class=””]
|Movie Name||Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs|
|Genre||Animation, Adventure, Action|
|Director||David Hand, William Cottrell, Wilfred Jackson|
|Release Date||February 4, 1938 (United States)|
|Runtime||1 hour 23 minute|
|Official website||RKO Radio Pictures|
Note! If you have already watched the show, please inform us about the parental guidance here. With your support, we can bring out a better vision to everyone.
Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs Official Synopsis
Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs Parents guide and Age Rating
Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs Age Rating
Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs has been rated G for the content shown.
G-rating means General Audiences, all ages admitted, meaning there is nothing in theme, language, nudity, sex, violence or other matters that the rating board thinks would offend parents whose younger children view the picture.
Why Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs is G-Rated?
- There are some kissing scenes in the movie.
- The prince kisses Snow White to wake her up in one of the scenes
- Snow White kisses the dwarfs goodbye.
- One dwarf wanted to kiss Snow White on the lips but she says to kiss him on the head.
- Kids friendly movie.
- Mild violence and gore are shown.
- The queen sends a huntsman to kill Snow White and bring back her heart inside a box.
- Mild Frightening & Intense Scenes are there in the movie.
- The scene where Snow White takes a bite from the poisoned apple could be sad to some children.
- Some young viewers might be frightened by the evil queen’s face.
Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs Wallpaper and Images
Who is in the voice cast of Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs?
- Adriana Caselotti as Snow White
- Lucille La Verne as the Evil Queen
- Harry Stockwell as The Prince
- Roy Atwell as Doc
- Pinto Colvig as Grumpy and Sleepy in a dual role
- Otis Harlan as Happy
- Scotty Mattraw as Bashful
- Billy Gilbert as Sneezy
- Eddie Collins and Jimmy MacDonald as Dopey
- Moroni Olsen as The Magic Mirror
- Stuart Buchanan as The Huntsman
Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs Official Trailer
Know about Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs Parents guide. Why do Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs receive this age rating? Read the complete information here about Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs ratings in the UK, US, Australia, Canada, Ireland, Switzerland, and overseas.
In fact, the age rating is fixed by MPAA( Motion Picture Association of America TV Series rating system), BBFC (British Board of Film Classification), and Commons sense, TV Parental Guidelines (A television content rating system in the United States).
Stay tuned to get more updates on the age rating of all movies, tv shows, Netflix, books, and games. Finally, any suggestions are always welcomed.
Also, please make use of the comment box for your reviews. We are always providing all age ratings for kids, We will make the easy and best way for your kids.