Smiling Friends Parents Guide
Smiling Friends is an upcoming adult animated television series created by and starring Zach Hadel and Michael Cusack for Cartoon Network’s night-time programming block Adult Swim, which revolves around a business dedicated to making people smile.
Production companies are Six Point Harness, Williams Street, Studio Yotta, Princess Bento Studio. The distributor of the series is Warner Bros. Television Distribution.
Smiling Friends Release Date
The first season is set to contain 8 episodes, including the pilot. A panel dedicated to the series was held during the Adult Swim Festival on November 12, 2021, where co-creator Zach Hadel mentioned the show will premiere “within a few months”, pushing the release schedule to 2022. The full series is scheduled to air starting on January 9, 2022.
Smiling Friends Age Rating
After Life rated TV-MA for violence and adult comedy.
TV-MA Rated means Mature Adult. Program-rated TV-MA is intended to be viewed by mature, adult audiences and may be unsuitable for children under 17. Contains content that is unsuitable for children. Children Under 17 Require Accompanying Parent or Adult Guardian.
Note! If you already watched the Series, please inform us about the parental guidance here with your support, we can bring out a better vision to everyone.
Smiling Friends Parents Guide
- Sexual content and Nudity- a man breastfeeds his son. meant to be disturbing but comedic.
- a character screams that he loves kids, and is immediately shushed by another character. He means he loves the innocence of and helping kids, but the context could have made him look like a predator to those around him, hence the shushing.
- A cocoon nesting creatures resemble a testicle.
- Massive violence throughout the series.
- A creature is caught in a mousetrap after the creature escapes, leaving a small trail of blood.
- In a scene, a creature stabs a character with a paper clip.
- A character is crucified in a scene.
- There is a scene where a man shoots a creature and its head blows up.
- A creature stabs and kills another creature with a paper clip.
- There is some profanity, uses of word “F**k”, 1 “Bloody”, 1 “sh*t.”
- Characters smoke and drink in the series.
What is ‘Smiling Friends‘ about?
Smiling Friends Inc. is a small company whose main purpose is to bring happiness to its clients. The series follows the day-to-day lives and misadventures of its representatives, the lazy, cynical Charlie, and the cheerful, optimistic Pim, as they try to cheer up and comfort the troubled people who call their company’s hotline and help them out with their problems.
Smiling Friends Wallpaper and Images
Who is in the voice cast of Smiling Friends?
- Zach Hadel as Charlie / Glep / Boss Baby / Desmond’s Mom / various Bliblies
- Michael Cusack as Pim / Alan / Pim’s Sister / Pim’s Mom / Pim’s Dad / various Bliblies
- Mike Stoklasa as Desmond
- Marc M. as The Boss
- Finn Wolfhard as Man Living in Wall / various Bliblies
- Nick Wolfhard as Graham Nelly / various Bliblies
- David Dore as Party Bro
- Tom Fulp as Alpha
- Perry Caravello as Salty
Smiling Friends Official Trailer
Smiling Friends Age Rating and Smiling Friends Parents Guide
Know to Smiling Friends Parents Guide. Why do Smiling Friends receive this age rating? Read the complete information here about Smiling Friends age rating in the UK, US, Australia, Canada, Ireland, Switzerland, and overseas.
In fact, the age rating, fixed by MPAA( Motion Picture Association of America TV Series rating system), BBFC (British Board of Film Classification), and Commons sense, TV Parental Guidelines (A television content rating system in the United States).
Stay tuned to get more updates on the age rating of all movies, tv shows, Netflix, books, and games. Finally, any suggestions are always welcomed.
Also, please make use of the comment box for your reviews. We are always providing all age ratings for kids, We will make the easy and best way for your kids.