Rent-A-Girlfriend Parents Guide
Rent-A-Girlfriend (Japanese:彼女、お借りします) is a comedy romance Japanese television series directed by Kazuomi Koga. The series is based on the manga series of the same name written and illustrated by Reiji Miyajima. TMS Entertainment aired from July to September 2020 on MBS’s Super Animism block. A second season’s episode 12 will September 17, 2022.
Poster and Details
|Genre||Animation, Comedy, Romance|
|Release Date||September 17, 2022|
|Runtime||23 min per ep.|
Note! If you have already watched the show, please inform us about the parental guidance here. With your support, we can bring out a better vision to everyone.
What “Rent-A-Girlfriend” is about?
Kazuya Kinoshita is a 20-year-old college student who has a wonderful girlfriend: the bright and sunny Mami Nanami. But suddenly, he doesn’t. Without warning, Mami breaks up with him, leaving him utterly heartbroken and lonely. Seeking to soothe the pain, he hires a rental girlfriend through an online app. His partner is Chizuru Mizuhara, who through her unparalleled beauty and cute demeanor, manages to gain Kazuya’s affection.
But after reading about similar experiences other customers had had with Chizuru, Kazuya believes her warm smile and caring personality were all just act to toy with his heart, and he rates her poorly. Aggravated, Chizuru lambastes him for his shameless hypocrisy, revealing her true pert and hot-tempered self. This one-sided exchange is cut short, however, when Kazuya finds out that his grandmother has collapsed.
They dash toward the hospital and find Kazuya’s grandmother already in good condition. Baffled by Chizuru’s presence, she asks who this girl might be. On impulse, Kazuya promptly declares that they are lovers, forcing Chizuru to play the part. But with Kazuya still hung up on his previous relationship with Mami, how long can this difficult client and reluctant rental girlfriend keep up their act?
Rent-A-Girlfriend Age Rating
Rent-A-Girlfriend has been rated TV-14 for the shown content in it.
TV-14 rated means Parents Strongly Cautioned This program contains some material that many parents would find unsuitable for children under 14 years of age.
|United Kingdom 15||15|
Rent-A-Girlfriend Parents Guide
- Sexual references and nudity are present in the series.
- Male characters masturbate whenever he thinks of Mami.
- Partial nudity in one episode.
- Kazuya (the main character) has graphic fantasies where he is having sex with Mami.
- There are some scenes where Kazuya sees under the skirt of girls.
- There is no violence throughout the series.
- Use of profanity but it’s rare.
- The characters can be seen drinking alcohol occasionally.
- Couples start a romance that kids can’t see.
Rent-A-Girlfriend Wallpaper and Images
Rent-A-Girlfriend voice cast and characters
- Sora Amamiya as Chizuru Mizuhara…
- Shun Horie as Kazuya Kinoshita
- Landon McDonald as Shun Kuribayashi
- Lizzie Freeman as Chizuru
- Aleks Le as Kazuya
- Nao Tôyama as Ruka Sarashina
- Aoi Yûki as Mami Nanami
- Laura Megan Stahl as Mami
- Masayuki Akasaka as Kibe Yoshiaki
- Yukari Nozawa as Kinoshita Nagomi
- Gakuto Kajiwara as Kuribayashi Shun…
- Rie Takahashi as Sumi Sakurasawa
- Tara Sands as Imai
- Sarah Anne Williams as Ruka Sarashina
- Alex Le as Kazuya
Rent-A-Girlfriend Official Trailer
Know about Rent-A-Girlfriend Parents Guide. Why does IRent-A-Girlfriend receive this age rating? Read the complete information here about Rent-A-Girlfriend ratings in the UK, US, Australia, Canada, Ireland, Switzerland, and overseas.
In fact, the age rating is fixed by the MPAA( Motion Picture Association of America TV Series rating system), BBFC (British Board of Film Classification), and Commons sense, TV Parental Guidelines (A television content rating system in the United States).
Stay tuned to get more updates on the age rating of all movies, tv shows, Netflix, books, and games. Finally, any suggestions are always welcomed.
Also, please make use of the comment box for your reviews. We are always providing all age ratings for kids, We will make the easy and best way for your kids.
Director: Kazuomi Koga
Date Created: 2022-09-17 11:21