Raya and the Last Dragon Parents Guide
Raya and the Last Dragon is a 2021 American computer-animated fantasy adventure film produced by Walt Disney Animation Studios. It is directed by Don Hall and Carlos López Estrada and is based on traditional Southeast Asian cultures. Production companies are Walt Disney Pictures and Walt Disney Animation Studios
and distributed by Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures.
The film depicts a warrior princess who sought the fabled last dragon, with hopes of restoring the dragon gem that would bring back her father and banish the evil spirits known as the Druun from the land of Kumandra.
Official Poster and Details
[su_box title=”Raya and the Last Dragon” style=”noise” radius=”9″]
[su_row][su_column size=”1/2″ center=”no” class=””]
[/su_column] [su_column size=”1/2″ center=”no” class=””]
|Movie Name||Raya and the Last Dragon|
|Genre||Adventure, Animation, Action|
|Director||Don Hall | Carlos López Estrada|
|Release Date||March 5, 2021|
Note! If you have already watched the show, please inform us about the parental guidance here. With your support, we can bring out a better vision to everyone.
What “Raya and the Last Dragon” is about?
“Raya and the Last Dragon” takes us on an exciting, epic journey to the fantasy world of Kumandra, where humans and dragons lived together long ago in harmony. But when an evil force threatened the land, the dragons sacrificed themselves to save humanity.
Now, 500 years later, that same evil has returned and it’s up to a lone warrior, Raya, to track down the legendary last dragon to restore the fractured land and its divided people. However, along her journey, she’ll learn that it’ll take more than a dragon to save the world—it’s going to take trust and teamwork as well. [Source: Walt Disney Studios Youtube]
Raya and the Last Dragon Parents guide and Age Rating
Raya and the Last Dragon Age Rating
Raya and the Last Dragon has been Rated PG for some violence, action, and thematic elements.
PG-rated means Parental Guidance Suggested, Some Material May Not Be Suitable for Children. The film should be investigated further by parents. There may be some content such as language, violence, or brief nudity, but they aren’t so intense that more than guidance is suggested.
Why Raya and the Last Dragon are PG-Rated?
- There is no sexual content or nudity is found in the film.
- Mild animated violence is there; punches and kicks but there is no blood or detailer injury.
- No profanity or bad language.
- There is no use of alcohol or other drugs.
Raya and the Last Dragon Wallpaper and Images
Who is in the voice cast of Raya and the Last Dragon?
- Kelly Marie Tran as Raya, the fierce and courageous warrior princess of Heart who has been training to become a Guardian of the Dragon Gem.
- Awkwafina as Sisu, the last dragon in existence.
- Izaac Wang as Boun, a charismatic 10-year-old entrepreneur.
- Gemma Chan as Namaari, the warrior princess of Fang and Raya’s rival.
- Jona Xiao as young Namaari.
- Daniel Dae Kim as Raya’s father Chief Benja.
- Benedict Wong as Tong, a formidable, towering.
- Sandra Oh as Virana, Namaari’s mother and the chieftess of Fang.
- Thalia Tran as Little Noi, a toddler con artist from Talon who lost her mother to the Druun.
- Lucille Soong as Dang Hu, the chieftess of Talon.
- Alan Tudyk as Tuk Tuk, Raya’s best friend and trusty steed who is a mix of armadillo and pill bug.
Raya and the Last Dragon Official Trailer
Know about the Raya and the Last Dragon Parents guide. Why does Raya and the Last Dragon receive this age rating? Read the complete information here about Raya and the Last Dragon ratings in the UK, US, Australia, Canada, Ireland, Switzerland, and overseas.
In fact, the age rating is fixed by MPAA( Motion Picture Association of America TV Series rating system), BBFC (British Board of Film Classification), and Commons sense, TV Parental Guidelines (A television content rating system in the United States).
Stay tuned to get more updates on the age rating of all movies, tv shows, Netflix, books, and games. Finally, any suggestions are always welcomed.
Also, please make use of the comment box for your reviews. We are always providing all age ratings for kids, We will make the easy and best way for your kids.