Peter Rabbit (2018 Film)
Peter Rabbit Rating
Peter Rabbit is a 2018 3D live-action/computer-animated comedy film based upon the character of the same name created by Beatrix Potter, directed by Will Gluck, and co-written by Gluck and Rob Lieber. A sequel, Peter Rabbit 2: The Runaway, was released in 2021.
Peter Rabbit Details
|Movie Name||Peter Rabbit|
|Genre||Animation, Adventure, Comedy|
|Directed by||Will Gluck|
|Written by||Rob Lieber,Will Gluck, Beatrix Potter|
|Production Companies||Sony Pictures Animation, Columbia Pictures|
|Release Date||February 9, 2018 (United States)|
|Runtime||1 h 35 min|
|Country||United States, Australia, United Kingdom|
|Official website||Sony Pictures Animation|
Note! If you have already watched the show, please inform us about the parental guidance here. With your support, we can bring out a better vision to everyone.
Peter Rabbit, the mischievous and adventurous hero who has captivated generations of readers, now takes on the starring role of his own irreverent, contemporary comedy with attitude. In the film, Peter’s feud with Mr. McGregor escalates to greater heights than ever before as they rival for the affections of the warm-hearted animal lover who lives next door.
Peter Rabbit Rating | Peter Rabbit Age Rating
Peter Rabbit is rated PG for some rude humor and action.
Parental Guidance is Suggested for the PG-rated programs. And should be watched by younger children in the company of an adult. Program-rated PG may contain some content that parents may find unsuitable for their kids.
Peter Rabbit Parents Guide
- Sex/Nudity: No
- One kissing scene of the male and female main character
- Violence: Mild
- Humans are shot with vegetables by rabbits, some shots hit sensitive spots.
- Human Throws explosives at rabbits in an attempt to kill them.
- Multiple times main character is talking about how his parents were killed by a human, put into a pie, and then eaten. This was quite emotional and intense.
- Language: No profanity, “Damn it” is used in some places.
- Alcohol/Smoking: The older McGregor is seen drinking beer briefly in a flashback.
Peter Rabbit Voice Cats
- James Corden as Peter Rabbit
- Fayssal Bazzi as Mr. Tod
- Domhnall Gleeson as Mr. Jeremy Fisher
- Sia as Mrs. Tiggy-Winkle
- Colin Moody as Benjamin Bunny
- Sam Neill as Old Mr. McGregor
- Margot Robbie as Flopsy
- Elizabeth Debicki as Mopsy
- Daisy Ridley as Cotton-Tail
- Rose Byrne as Bea
- Christian Gazal as Felix D’eer
- Ewen Leslie as Pigling Bland
- Natalie Dew as Harrods Worker – Janelle
- Terenia Edwards as Harrods Worker – Siobhan
- Marianne Jean-Baptiste as General Manager
- Gareth Davies as Bannerman
- Jermaine Liburd as Harrods Security
- Tom Greaves as Harrods Security
Peter Rabbit Official Trailer | Peter Rabbit Rating
Know about the Peter Rabbit Rating. Why does Peter Rabbit receive this age rating? Read the complete information here about Peter Rabbit Rating in the UK, US, Australia, Canada, Ireland, Switzerland, and overseas.
In fact, the age rating is fixed by MPAA( Motion Picture Association of America film rating system), BBFC (British Board of Film Classification), and Commons sense, TV Parental Guidelines (A television content rating system in the United States).
Director: Will Gluck
Date Created: 2018-02-09 12:14