Oussekine Parents Guide
Oussekine is a French mini-series created by Antoine Chevrollier and Cédric Ido. It was released on May 11, 2022.
Before letting your kids watch the series check out the Oussekine age rating and Oussekine Parents Guide. It gives you the prior information related to the content so that you can decide is the series is appropriate for your kids or not.
|Antoine Chevrollier, Cédric Ido
|May 11, 2022 (France)
Note! If you have already watched the show, please inform us about the parental guidance here. With your support, we can bring out a better vision to everyone.
1986, December 5th. As student protests rock the city of Paris and leave the police on high alert, a 22-year-old student Malik Oussekine, on his way home from a jazz concert, is chased down by police, beaten, and dies in a stairwell in the 6th arrondissement.
His death shocked the nation and Malik’s name became a rallying cry for resistance to police brutality. For the first time in a TV drama, Oussekine will explore Malik’s death and his grieving family’s fight for justice, as well as the difficult integration of an Algerian family in France in the 80s.
Oussekine Age Rating
TV-MA Rated means Mature Adults Only. Program-rated TV-MA is intended to be viewed by mature, adult audiences and may be unsuitable for children under 17.
Oussekine Parents Guide
- Contains content that is unsuitable for children.
- Children Under 17 Require Accompanying Parent or Adult Guardian.
Who is in the cast of Oussekine?
- Hiam Abbass as Aicha Oussekine
- Sayyid El Alami as Malik Oussekine
- Kad Merad as George Kiejman
- Tewfik Jallab as Mohamed Oussekine
- Thierry Godard as Jean Schmidt
- Naidra Ayadi as Fatna Oussekine
- Mouna Soualem as Sarah Oussekine
- Laurent Stocker as Bernard Dartevelle
- Matthieu Lucci as Jissé Garcia
- Malek Lamraoui as Benamar Oussekine
- Richard Sammut as Giorgi
- Olivier Gourmet as Robert Pandraud
- Slimane Dazi as Miloud Oussekine
- Bastien Bouillon as Yann
- Vincent Colombe as Cassini
- Louis Berthélémy as Paul Bayzelon
- Gilles Cohen as Maitre Garraud
- David Grolleau as Homme de
Oussekine Official Trailer
Know about the Oussekine Parents guide. Why does Oussekine to receive this age rating? Read the complete information about Oussekine ratings in the UK, US, Australia, Canada, Ireland, Switzerland, and overseas.
In fact, the age rating is fixed by MPAA( Motion Picture Association of America film rating system), BBFC (British Board of Film Classification), and Commons sense, TV Parental Guidelines (A television content rating system in the United States).