Neon Genesis Evangelion Parents guide
Neon Genesis Evangelion (新世紀エヴァンゲリオン) is a Japanese animated television series based on the Japanese manga series written by Yoshiyuki Sadamoto.
The anime television series produced by Gainax and animated by Tatsunoko, directed by Hideaki Anno.
Official Poster and Details
[su_box title=”Neon Genesis Evangelion ” style=”noise” radius=”9″]
[su_row][su_column size=”1/2″ center=”no” class=””]
[/su_column] [su_column size=”1/2″ center=”no” class=””]
|Series Name||Neon Genesis Evangelion|
|Genre||Animation, Adventure, Drama|
|Runtime||24 min per epi.|
Note! If you have already watched the show, please inform us about the parental guidance here. With your support, we can bring out a better vision to everyone.
What does “Neon Genesis Evangelion” is about?
Evangelion is set fifteen years after a worldwide cataclysm, particularly in the futuristic fortified city of Tokyo-3. The protagonist is Shinji, a teenage boy who was recruited by his father Gendo to the shadowy organization Nerv to pilot a giant bio-machine mecha named “Evangelion” into combat against beings known as “Angels”.
The series explores the experiences and emotions of Evangelion pilots and members of Nerv as they try to prevent Angels from causing more cataclysms. In the process, they are called upon to understand the ultimate causes of events and the motives for human action.
The series has been described as a deconstruction of the mecha genre and it features archetypal imagery derived from Shinto cosmology as well as Jewish and Christian mystical traditions, including Midrashic tales and Kabbalah. The psychoanalytic accounts of human behavior put forward by Freud and Jung are also prominently featured.
Neon Genesis Evangelion Parents guide and Age Rating
Neon Genesis Evangelion Age Rating
Neon Genesis Evangelion is rated TV-MA for violence.
TV-MA Rated means Mature Adults Only. Program-rated TV-MA is intended to be viewed by mature, adult audiences and may be unsuitable for children under 17. Contains content that is unsuitable for children. Children Under 17 Requires Accompanying Parent or Adult Guardian.
Neon Genesis Evangelion Parents Guide
- There are many sexual references and implied nudity no graphic nudity or sex scene is there.
- A teen girl is in love with an older man.
- In the series, the offscreen sex scene.
- It is implied a male character raped a female character in the show.
- It is implied a male character raped a female character.
- A man forcefully kisses a woman in an elevator.
- A lot of violence throughout the series.
- Most of the violence was between cybernetic machines.
- A character’s body is shown hanging, a man is shot, and looked content is also included in the series.
- A character is decapitated.
- The use of profanity is there.
- Some characters are seen drinking alcohol occasionally.
Neon Genesis Evangelion Wallpaper and Images
Who is in the voice cast of Neon Genesis Evangelion?
- Megumi Ogata as Shinji Ikari…
- Megumi Hayashibara as Rei Ayanami…
- Kotono Mitsuishi as Misato Katsuragi…
- Spike Spencer as Shinji Ikari
- Allison Keith-Shipp as Misato Katsuragi
- Sue Ulu as Ritsuko Akagi
- Amanda Winn Lee as Rei Ayanami
- Tristan MacAvery as Gendo Ikari
- Tiffany Grant as Asuka Langly Soryu
- Guil Lunde as Kozo Fuyutsuki
- Matt Greenfield as Makoto Hyuga
- Kendra Benham as Maya Ibuki
- Jason Lee as Shigeru Aoba
- Carrie Keranen as Misato Katsuragi
- Casey Mongillo as Shinji Ikari
- Erica Lindbeck as Ritsuko Akagi
- Ryan Bartley as Rei Ayanami
- Pedro de Aguillón as Seele Member
Neon Genesis Evangelion Official Trailer
Know about Neon Genesis Evangelion Parents guide. Why does Neon Genesis Evangelion receive this age rating? Read the complete information here about Neon Genesis Evangelion ratings in the UK, US, Australia, Canada, Ireland, Switzerland, and overseas.
In fact, the age rating is fixed by MPAA( Motion Picture Association of America TV Series rating system), BBFC (British Board of Film Classification), and Commons sense, TV Parental Guidelines (A television content rating system in the United States).
Stay tuned to get more updates on the age rating of all movies, tv shows, Netflix, books, and games. Finally, any suggestions are always welcomed.
Also, please make use of the comment box for your reviews. We are always providing all age ratings for kids, We will make the easy and best way for your kids.