Initial D Parents Guide | Initial D Age Rating
Initial D is a Japanese street racing manga series written and illustrated by Shin Misawa and produced by Ren Usami.
The production company is Prime Direction.
Series Initial D is Rated TV-PG for some inappropriate language and suggestive dialogue.
TV-PG – Some shown content in the series may be inappropriate for younger children.
Initial D Parents Guide
[su_box title=”Why is Initial D is rated TV-PG ?” style=”noise” radius=”9″]
|Characters have some sexual dialogue in some episodes, nothing too graphic.|
|There are several car crashes throughout the show.|
|Frequent uses of “damn”, “he*l”, “pis*ed”, “dumba*s”, “bast*rd”, “bullsh*t”.|
|Some characters smoke once in a while.|
- We will update more details very sooner
Official Poster and Details
[su_box title=”Initial D” style=”noise” radius=”9″]
[su_row][su_column size=”1/2″ center=”no” class=””]
[/su_column] [su_column size=”1/2″ center=”no” class=””]
|Series Name||Initial D|
|Genre||Animation, Action, Comedy, Drama|
|Release date||18 April 1998|
|Created By||Shuichi Shigeno|
[su_expand more_text=”Continue Reading” less_text=”Show less” height=”90″ link_style=”dotted” link_align=”center” more_icon=”icon: arrow-down” less_icon=”icon: arrow-up”]
Series Initial D Overview
Initial D Official trailer
Summary of Initial D Cast
- Shin’ichirô Miki as Takumi Fujiwara
- Greg Ayres as Kenta Nakamura
- Christopher Bevins as Kenji
- Steve Blum as Keisuke ‘K.T.’ Takahashi
- Z. Charles Bolton
- Richard Cansino as Hiromichi
- Chris Cason as Hiroshi Fumihiro
- Colleen Clinkenbeard as Mako Sato
- Cynthia Cranz
- Roland Angelo Crisolo as Itsuki
- Quinton Flynn as Shingo Shoji
- Cris George
- Grant George as Hawk
- Josh Grelle as Itsuki Takeuchi
- Todd Haberkorn as Keisuke Takahashi
- Kyle Hebert
- Kate Higgins as Natalie
- Bridget Hoffman as Maya
- Chuck Huber as Yuichi Tachibana
- Lex Lang as Ryosuke ‘Ry’ Takahashi
- Kerrigan Mahan as Bunta Fujiwara
- Michael McConnohie as Yuichi ‘Boss’
- Scott Menville as Goro
- Vic Mignogna as Shingo Shoji
- Colleen O’Shaughnessey as Saori
- Brina Palencia as Natsuki Mogi
- Derek Stephen Prince as Hayao
- David Rasner as Kenta Nakamura
- Monica Rial as SayukiTyson Rinehart
- Robbie Rist as Itsuki ‘Iggy’ Takeuchi
- Jason Spisak as Kenji
- J. Michael Tatum as Ryosuke Takahashi
- Eric Vale as Koichiro Iketani
- Laurent Vernin as Takumi Fujiwara
- Kent Williams as Bunta Fujiwara
- Wally Wingert as Takeshi ‘Zack’ Nakazato
- Barry Yandell as Narrator
- Curtis Raymond Shideler
- Unshô Ishizuka as Bunta Fujiwara
- Mitsuo Iwata as Itsuki Takeuchi
- Takehito Koyasu as Ryosuke Takahashi
- Tomokazu Seki as Keisuke Takahashi
- yako Kawasumi as Natsuki Mogi
- Kazuki Yao as Kôichirô Iketani
Initial D Age Rating and Initial D Parents Guide
Know about Initial D Parents Guide. Why Initial D received this age rating? Read the complete information here about Initial D age rating in the UK, US, Australia, Canada, Ireland, Switzerland, and overseas.
Initial D is rated PG in Australia, Canada, Singapore, and New Zealand, 15 in South Korea, TV-PG in the United States.
In fact, the age rating, fixed by MPAA( Motion Picture Association of America TV Series rating system), BBFC (British Board of Film Classification), and Commons sense, TV Parental Guidelines (A television content rating system in the United States).
Stay tuned to get more updates on the age rating of all movies, tv shows, books, and games. Finally, any suggestions are always welcomed.
Also, please make use of the comment box for your reviews. We are always providing all age ratings for kids, We will make the easy and best way for your kids.