Home Alone Parents guide
Home Alone is a 1990 American comedy film directed by Chris Columbus and written and produced by John Hughes. The production company is Hughes Entertainment and distributed by 20th Century Fox.
Home Alone premiered in Chicago on November 10, 1990, and was theatrically released in the United States on November 16.
Official Poster and Details
[su_box title=”Home Alone” style=”noise” radius=”9″]
[su_row][su_column size=”1/2″ center=”no” class=””]
[/su_column] [su_column size=”1/2″ center=”no” class=””]
|Movie Name||Home Alone|
|Release Date||November 10, 1990|
|Distributed by||20th Century Fox|
Note! If you have already watched the show, please inform us about the parental guidance here. With your support, we can bring out a better vision to everyone.
What “Home Alone” is about?
When bratty 8-year-old Kevin McCallister (Macaulay Culkin) acts out the night before a family trip to Paris, his mother (Catherine O’Hara) makes him sleep in the attic. After the McCallisters mistakenly leave for the airport without Kevin, he awakens to an empty house and assumes his wish to have no family has come true. But his excitement sours when he realizes that two con men (Joe Pesci, Daniel Stern) plan to rob the McCallister residence and that he alone must protect the family home.
Home Alone Parents guide and Age Rating
Home Alone Age Rating
Home Alone has been rated PG for violence.
PG-rated means Parental Guidance Suggested, Some Material May Not Be Suitable for Children. The film should be investigated further by parents. There may be some content such as language, violence, or brief nudity, but they aren’t so intense that more than guidance is suggested.
Why Home Alone are PG-Rated?
- No sexual content or nudity but mild sexual jokes.
- Mild violence can be seen in the film.
- Comedic violence.
Home Alone Wallpaper and Images
Who is in the cast of Home Alone?
- Macaulay Culkin as Kevin, a rambunctious eight-year-old with a penchant for creating harmful inventions
- Joe Pesci as Harry, a short and hot-headed thief who targets the McCallisters’ home with Marv
- Daniel Stern as Marv, a tall and dim-witted thief who targets the McCallisters’ home with Harry
- John Heard as Peter, Kevin’s father
- Roberts Blossom as Marley, Kevin’s elderly neighbor
- Catherine O’Hara as Kate, Kevin’s mother
- Angela Goethals as Linnie, Kevin’s older sister
- Devin Ratray as Buzz, Kevin’s oldest brother who often gets him into trouble
- Gerry Bamman as Uncle Frank, Peter’s rude, cruel, cantankerous, cheap and selfish older brother
- Hillary Wolf as Megan, Kevin’s oldest sister who seems to be the friendliest of his siblings.
- John Candy as Gus Polinski, a polka musician who helps Kate
- Larry Hankin as Officer Balzak
- Michael C. Maronna as Jeff, Kevin’s older brother
- Kristin Minter as Heather, Kevin’s oldest cousin
- Daiana Campeanu as Sondra, Kevin’s older cousin
- Jedidiah Cohen as Rod, Kevin’s older cousin
- Kieran Culkin as Fuller, Kevin’s youngest cousin
- Senta Moses as Tracy, Kevin’s older cousin
- Anna Slotky as Brook, Kevin’s younger cousin
- Terrie Snell as Aunt Leslie, Uncle Frank’s wife
- Jeffrey Wiseman as Mitch Murphy, an eight-year-old neighbor of the McCallisters
- Virginia Smith as Georgette, Kevin’s aunt, wife of Uncle Rob, and mother of Heather and Steffan
- Matt Doherty as Steffan, Kevin’s older cousin
- Ralph Foody as Gangster No. 1 (Johnny), character in the film Angels with Filthy Souls
- Michael Guido as Gangster No. 2 (Snakes), character in the film Angels with Filthy Souls
- Ray Toler as Uncle Rob, Kevin’s uncle, younger brother of Peter and Uncle Frank
- Billie Bird as Woman in Airport, Irene, who sells Kate her ticket to Dallas
- Bill Erwin as Man in Airport, Ed, Irene’s husband who agrees with Irene’s ticket sale
- Gerry Becker as Officer No. 1
- Alan Wilder as Scranton Ticket Agent
- Hope Davis as French Ticket Agent
- Kenneth Hudson Campbell as a Santa Claus impersonator whom Kevin meets
Home Alone Official Trailer
Know about the Home Alone Parents guide. Why does Home Alone receive this age rating? Read the complete information here about JHome Alone ratings in the UK, US, Australia, Canada, Ireland, Switzerland, and overseas.
In fact, the age rating is fixed by MPAA( Motion Picture Association of America TV Series rating system), BBFC (British Board of Film Classification), and Commons sense, TV Parental Guidelines (A television content rating system in the United States).
Stay tuned to get more updates on the age rating of all movies, tv shows, Netflix, books, and games. Finally, any suggestions are always welcomed.
Also, please make use of the comment box for your reviews. We are always providing all age ratings for kids, We will make the easy and best way for your kids.