Happening Parents guide and Age Rating
Happening Parents Guide: Happening is a 2021 French drama film directed by Audrey Diwan Adapted from Annie Ernaux’s autobiographical novel, HAPPENING. In this article below, you will get to know the Happening parents’ guide, age rating, release date, and cast. Before letting your kids watch this film it is important for the parents to read about Happening Age Rating and Happening Parents Guide to know more about the shown content in the show, keep reading the article.
The film recounts the journey of a young woman’s physical and emotional battle to access illegal abortion in a desperate race against the clock. A powerful and gripping drama set in a society that condemned female desire and sexual liberty.
Happening Release date
Happening is expected to be released on 6 May 2022
Official Poster and Details
|Based on||L’événement by Annie Ernaux|
|Produced by||Edouard Weil, Alice Girard|
|Release Date||May 6, 2022 (United States)|
|Official website||Wild Bunch|
Note! If you have already watched the show, please inform us about the parental guidance here. With your support, we can bring out a better vision to everyone.
Happening Official Synopsis
France, 1963. Anne is a bright young student with a promising future ahead of her. But when she falls pregnant, she sees the opportunity to finish her studies and escape the constraints of her social background disappearing. With her final exams fast approaching and her belly growing, Anne resolves to act, even if she has to confront shame and pain, even if she must risk prison to do so…
Happening Age Rating | Happening Parents guide
The film Happening is Rated R for disturbing material/images, sexual content, and graphic nudity.
Happening Parents guide
- R Rated means Restricted. Program-rated R is intended to be viewed by mature, adult audiences and may be unsuitable for children under 17. Contains content that is unsuitable for children. Children Under 17 Require Accompanying Parent or Adult Guardian.
- This film includes sexual content and Nudity.
- There is a sex scene between a couple.
- Female nudity is shown in a scene in the shower.
- In the scene, when Anne has an abortion the fetus is seen in the toilet.
- The film includes a lot of intense scenes.
- Use of profanity.
Who is in the cast of Happening?
- Anamaria Vartolomei as Anne
- Kacey Mottet Klein as Jean
- Sandrine Bonnaire as Gabrielle Duchesne
- Louise Orry-Diquero as Brigitte
- Louise Chevillotte as Olivia
- Pio Marmaï as Professeur Bornec
- Anna Mouglalis as Mme Rivière
- Fabrizio Rongione as Dr. Ravinsky
- Luàna Bajrami as Hélène
- Leonor Oberson as Claire
- Julien Frison as Maxime
- Alice de Lencquesaing as Laëtitia
Happening Official Trailer
Know about the Happening Parents guide. Why does Happening receive this age rating? Read the complete information here about Happening ratings in the UK, US, Australia, Canada, Ireland, Switzerland, and overseas.
Happening is rated R18+ in Australia, in Germany and the Netherlands it is rated 12 and in the Philippines, it is rated R-16, in Singapore R21, 15 in Sweden, 14 in Switzerland. Other ratings include 18+ in Turkey ad R in the United States.
In fact, the age rating is fixed by MPAA( Motion Picture Association of America film rating system), BBFC (British Board of Film Classification), and Commons sense, TV Parental Guidelines (A television content rating system in the United States).