Grown-ish Parents Guide and Age Rating
Grown-ish is an American sitcom series and a spin-off of the ABC series Black-ish. Created by Kenya Barris and Larry Wilmore, the series is produced by Khalabo Ink Society, Cinema Gypsy Productions, and Principato-Young Entertainment, with Anthony Anderson, Brian Dobbins, and Helen Sugland acting as executive producers.
Grown-ish Season 4 Release Date
It was first premiered on January 3, 2018. The fourth season premiered on July 8, 2021. The second half of the fourth season is scheduled to premiere on January 27, 2022.
Grown-ish Age Rating
The series is rated TV-14 for its content.
The rating TV-14 means that the content of the program would be found unsuitable for children under 14 years of age by most parents. According to FCC – “Parents are cautioned to exercise some care in monitoring this program and are cautioned against letting children under the age of 14 watches unattended.”
[su_box title=”Grown-ish” style=”noise” radius=”9″]
[su_row][su_column size=”1/2″ center=”no” class=””]
[/su_column] [su_column size=”1/2″ center=”no” class=””]
|Created by||Kenya Barris, Larry Wilmore|
Note! If you already watched the Series, please inform us about the parental guidance here with your support, we can bring out a better vision to everyone.
Grown-ish Parents Guide
- There is rare sexual content. You may find some talks about the “busting a nut”.
- There is no blood content or violence in the series.
- A mild fighting scene between two characters at the time of protest.
- Occasional use of profanity.
- There is the use of alcohol, underage drinking alcohol at a party.
- A character smokes weed.
- There is one character who sells drugs.
Grown-ish Wallpaper and Images
What “Grown-ish” is about?
The Johnson family’s firstborn daughter Zoey leaves the family to go to college. As she attends the California University of Liberal Arts while befriending some people, she discovers that her journey to adulthood and her departure from the family does not go the way she hoped.
Who is in the cast of Grown-ish?
- Yara Shahidi as Zoey Johnson, the narrator and main protagonist of the series who is actually shown in the break of a scene.
- Deon Cole as Professor Charlie Telphy
- Trevor Jackson as Aaron Jackson, a student at Cal U.
- Francia Raisa as Analisa “Ana” Patricia Torres – Ana is a student at Cal U.
- Emily Arlook as Nomi Segal, a Jewish American.
- Jordan Buhat as Vivek Shah, a first-generation Gujarati Indian American.
- Chloe Bailey as Jazlyn “Jazz” Forster, Sky’s twin sister and a track athlete at Cal U.
- Halle Bailey as Skylar “Sky” Forster, Jazz’s twin sister and a track athlete at Cal U.
- Luka Sabbat as Luca Hall, a fashion design major at Cal U and is a stoner.
- Chris Parnell as Dean Burt Parker the Dean of Students. He is also Nomi’s uncle.
- Diggy Simmons as Douglas Frederick “Doug” Edwards, Jazlyn’s boyfriend.
Grown-ish Official Trailer
Grown-ish Age Rating and Grown-ish Parents Guide
Know Grown-ish Parents Guide. Why do Grown-ish receive this age rating? Read the complete information here about Grown-ish ratings in the UK, US, Australia, Canada, Ireland, Switzerland, and overseas.
In fact, the age rating, fixed by MPAA( Motion Picture Association of America TV Series rating system), BBFC (British Board of Film Classification), and Commons sense, TV Parental Guidelines (A television content rating system in the United States).
Stay tuned to get more updates on the age rating of all movies, tv shows, Netflix, books, and games. Finally, any suggestions are always welcomed.
Also, please make use of the comment box for your reviews. We are always providing all age ratings for kids, We will make the easy and best way for your kids.