Firebird Parents guide and Age Rating
Firebird is a 2021 romantic war drama film that is directed, co-written, and co-produced by Peeter Rebane, the movie is based on Sergey Fetisov’s memoir The Story of Roman.
In this article below, you will get to know the Firebird Age rating and to know more about the Firebird parents guide, release date, and cast.
Official Poster and Details
|Written by||Peeter Rebane, Tom Prior|
|Produced by||Brigita Rozenbrika, Peeter Rebane, Tom Prior|
|Production companies||The Factory, No Reservations Entertainment, Film Estonia|
|Distributors||Edition Salzgeber and Roadside Attractions.|
|Release Date||April 29, 2022|
|Runtime||1 hour 47 minutes|
|Official website||Roadside Attractions|
Note! If you have already watched the show, please inform us about the parental guidance here. With your support, we can bring out a better vision to everyone.
Firebird Age Rating
FireBird is Rated R for language and some sexual content.
R Rated means Restricted. Program-rated R is intended to be viewed by mature, adult audiences and may be unsuitable for children under 17. Contains content that is unsuitable for children. Children Under 17 Require Accompanying Parent or Adult Guardian.
Firebird Parents guide
- There is some sexual content shown in the movie.
- Some intimate and kissing scenes.
- Moderate violence is shown.
- There are many fighting scenes.
- A sexual relationship is shown between 2 men.
- Use of profanity.
Firebird Official Synopsis
Based on a true story, Firebird is a touching love story set in the Soviet Air Force during the Cold War. Sergey, a troubled young private, is counting the days till his military service ends. His life is turned upside down when a daring fighter pilot, Roman arrives at the base.
Driven by curiosity, Sergey and Roman navigate the precarious line between love and friendship as a dangerous love triangle forms between them and Luisa, the secretary to the base Commander.
Sergey is forced to face his past as Roman’s career is endangered and Luisa struggles to keep her family together. As the walls close in, they risk their freedom and their lives in the face of an escalating KGB investigation and the fear of the all-seeing Soviet regime.
Firebird Wallpaper and Images
2021 Film Firebird Trailer Breakdown
The movie begins in 1977, the Haapsalu Air Force base in western Estonia in the Courier font of the era’s word processors. Sergey Serebrennikov is a young private in the final weeks of his deployment, his future potential in the force praised by Colonel Kuznetsov and his romantic hand sought by Luisa a typist with aspirations to become a medical doctor.
Yet a sense of dissatisfaction and dislocation is still gnawing away at him, and the fortuitous appearance of a new Russian flight lieutenant, Roman awakens new passions.
The men fall in love, their affair is carried out, and Roman encourages Sergey’s hopes of realizing his spin ambitions at the Moscow drama school.
The pair also sneak off to town for a matinee performance of Stravinsky’s Firebird ballet, and whilst they aim to be discreet, hostile eyes begin to catch wind of their affair.
Roman is forced into a sham marriage with Luisa unknowing of his real sexual orientation to allay suspicion.
These references to classic texts, with their volatile passions an aspirational target for these hemmed-in military men, only serve to cast into sharp relief what’s so bland in Firebird.
After a promising first act, Rebane then struggles to evoke the resilience of Sergey and Roman’s frustrated love affair, especially once the latter progresses into wedlock and fatherhood.
Who is in the cast of Firebird?
- Tom Prior as Sergey
- Oleg Zagorodnii as Roman
- Diana Pozharskaya as Luisa
- Jake Thomas Henderson as Volodja
- Margus Prangel as Major Zverev
- Nicholas Woodeson as Colonel Kuznetsov
- Ester Kuntu as Masha
- Kaspar Velberg as Pilot Selenov
- Sergei Lavrentev as Drama Professor
- Rasmus Kaljujärv as Pilot
- Lauri Mäesepp as Pilot
- Karl-Andreas Kalmet as Pilot
- Vladimir Nadein as Young Conscript
- Markus Luik as Sergeant Janis
- Anatoli Tafitšuk as Mechanic Ivan
- Nils Mattias Steinberg as Karamazin
- Sten Karpov as Duty Officer
- Carmen Mikiver as Army Doctor
- Mihkel Kabel as Border Guard Popov
- Ilja Toome as Radar Operator
- Kuldar-Kristjan Kurg as Good Looking Conscript
- Henessi Schmidt as Olga
- Kaie Kõrb as Anna
- Imre Sooäär as Theatre Director
- Deni Alasaniya as Ilya
- Markus Habakukk as Guildenstern
- Jaanika Arum as Bohemian Classmate Girl
- Jonathan Tupay as Sergey Jr.
- Eduard Toman as Toastmaster
- Catherine Charlton as Luisa’s Aunt
- Britta Soll as Katya
- Luule Komissarov as Kvas Lady
- Timur Ilikajev as Busker
- Eili Sild-Torga as Old Lady
- Mari Lill as Old Lady
- Anne Paluver as Train Attendant
- Gerda Johnson as Neighbor
- Aavo Pekri as KGB Man
- Monika Jallajas as Luisa’s Mother
- Vadim Sehvatov as Luisa’s Father
- Karl Markus Antson as Private
- Deniss Pogosjan as Mailman
- Artur Tjulenev as Rough Laborer
- Romek Uibopuu as Young Sergey
- Gregory Kibus as Young Dima
- Marge Sillaste as Sergey’s Mother
Know about Firebird Parents guide. Why does Firebird receive this age rating? Read the complete information here about Firebird ratings in the UK, US, Australia, Canada, Ireland, Switzerland, and overseas.
Firebird is rated 16 in Germany, 12 in Poland, and 15 in the United Kingdom.
In fact, the age rating is fixed by MPAA( Motion Picture Association of America film rating system), BBFC (British Board of Film Classification), and Commons sense, TV Parental Guidelines (A television content rating system in the United States).
Firebird Parents guide | Firebird Age Rating (2021 Film)
Director: Peeter Rebane
Date Created: 2022-04-29 07:30