Finding Nemo Parents guide
Finding Nemo won the Academy Award for Best Animated Feature.
Official Poster and Details
[su_box title=”Finding Nemo” style=”noise” radius=”9″]
[su_row][su_column size=”1/2″ center=”no” class=””]
[/su_column] [su_column size=”1/2″ center=”no” class=””]
|Movie Name||Finding Nemo|
|Genre||Animation, Adventure, comedy.|
|Written by|| Andrew Stanton
|Release Date||May 30, 2003|
|Distributed by||Buena Vista Pictures Distribution|
Note! If you have already watched the show, please inform us about the parental guidance here. With your support, we can bring out a better vision to everyone.
Finding Nemo Official Synopsis
Marlin is a clownfish who lives with His wife, Coral, and a son named Nemo. one-day Nemo was captured from anemone and placed in an aquarium in Sydney, Australia. so the film is about the journey of the marlin bringing Nemo back home.
Finding Nemo Parents guide and Age Rating
Finding Nemo Age Rating
Finding Nemo has been rated G as the film does not contain rating issues.
MPAA- G-rated programs are for General Audiences — all ages admitted, meaning there is nothing in theme, language, nudity, sex, violence or other matters that the rating board thinks would offend parents whose younger children view the picture.
Why Finding Nemo is G-Rated?
- the film contains no sexual nudity.
- there is no alcohol consumption and smoke or drugs used in the film.
- there is violence in the film some very large and dangerous fish can be seen in the film. there were some tense scenes also when Nemo is placed in the aquarium. and throughout the film the son fish and the father fish many dangerous things to get back safely.
- there are some intense scenes also there are some death scenes also and bruce might scare some young children. and the large fish attacking the small fish can be scary for kids.
Who is in the voice cast of Finding Nemo?
- Albert Brooks as Marlin Nemo’s father’s voice.
- Ellen DeGeneres as Dory’s voice.
- Alexander Gould as Nemo’s voice.
- Willem Dafoe as Gill voice.
- Brad Garrett as Bloat voice.
- Allison Janney as Peach voice.
- Stephen Root as Bubbles voice.
- Austin Pendleton as Gurgle’s voice.
- Vicki Lewis as Deb/Flo voice.
- Joe Ranft as Jacques voice.
- Geoffrey Rush as Nigel’s voice
- Andrew Stanton as Crush voice.
- Elizabeth Perkins as Coral voice.
- Nicholas Bird as Squirt voice.
- Bob Peterson as Mr. Ray’s voice.
- Barry Humphries as Bruce’s voice.
- Eric Bana as Anchor voice.
- Bruce Spence as Chum’s voice.
- Bill Hunter as Philip Sherman voice.
- LuLu Ebeling as Darla voice.
- Jordy Ranft as Tad voice
- Erica Beck as Pearl’s voice.
- Erik Per Sullivan as Sheldon’s voice.
Finding Nemo Official Trailer
Know about Finding Nemo Parents guide why does Finding Nemo receive this age rating? Read the complete information here about ratings in the UK, US, Australia, Canada, Ireland, Switzerland, and overseas.
Finding Nemo rating is G in Australia, Canada, Ireland, Japan, Philippians, Thailand, Singapore, the united states, L in brazil, Iceland, A in Mexico, Spain, U in India, Malaysia, united kingdom, I in hong kong T in Italy, Spain, R in Indonesia, 7 in Switzerland, Denmark, Norway, and Sweden.
In fact, the age rating is fixed by MPAA( Motion Picture Association of America TV Series rating system), BBFC (British Board of Film Classification), and Commons sense, TV Parental Guidelines (A television content rating system in the United States).
Stay tuned to get more updates on the age rating of all movies, tv shows, Netflix, books, and games. Finally, any suggestions are always welcomed.
Also, please make use of the comment box for your reviews. We are always providing all age ratings for kids, We will make the easy and best way for your kids.