Fantasia Parents guide
Fantasia is a 1940 American animated musical fantasy film that is produced and released by Walt Disney Productions with story direction by Joe Grant and Dick Huemer and production supervision by Walt Disney and Ben Sharpsteen. Fantasia was released on September 19, 1941 (United States). The Production Company of Fantasia are Walt Disney Productions and distributed by RKO Radio Pictures.
Official Poster and Details
[su_box title=”Fantasia” style=”noise” radius=”9″]
[su_row][su_column size=”1/2″ center=”no” class=””]
[/su_column] [su_column size=”1/2″ center=”no” class=””]
|Genre||Animation, Family, Fantasy|
|Director||Joe Grant, Dick Huemer|
|Release Date||September 19, 1941 (United States).|
|Runtime||2 hour 3 minute|
|Official website||Walt Disney Productions|
Note! If you have already watched the show, please inform us about the parental guidance here. With your support, we can bring out a better vision to everyone.
Fantasia Official Synopsis
Fantasia Parents Guide and Age Rating
Fantasia Age Rating
Fantasia has been rated G for the content shown.
G-rated means General Audience, all ages admitted, meaning there is nothing in theme, language, nudity, sex, violence or other matters that the rating board thinks would offend parents whose younger children view the picture.
Why Fantasia is G-rated?
- Mild sexual content and nudity are shown.
- In one of the scenes, after the bath scene female breasts are covered by flower wreaths and long hair.
- Cupids fly in this movie moved around in the nude, buttocks exposed.
- Mild violence and gore are shown.
- Fighting scenes are shown.
- Consumption of alcohol.
- Wine is consumed, by the characters.
Fantasia Wallpaper and Images
Who is in the voice cast of Fantasia?
- Leopold Stokowski as Self – Conductor of The Philadelphia Orchestra
- Deems Taylor as Self – Narrative Introductions
- The Philadelphia Orchestra as Themselves
- Corey Burton as Narrator: Deems Taylor overdubs
- Walt Disney as Mickey Mouse
- Hugh Douglas as Narrator
- James MacDonald as Percussionist
- Tim Matheson as Narrator
- Julietta Novis as Soloist
- Paul J. Smith as Violinist
Fantasia Official Trailer
Know about Fantasia Parents guide. Why doesFantasia receive this age rating? Read the complete information here about Fantasia ratings in the UK, US, Australia, Canada, Ireland, Switzerland, and overseas.
In fact, the age rating is fixed by MPAA( Motion Picture Association of America TV Series rating system), BBFC (British Board of Film Classification), and Commons sense, TV Parental Guidelines (A television content rating system in the United States).
Stay tuned to get more updates on the age rating of all movies, tv shows, Netflix, books, and games. Finally, any suggestions are always welcomed.
Also, please make use of the comment box for your reviews. We are always providing all age ratings for kids, We will make the easy and best way for your kids.