Classroom of the Elite Parents guide and Age Rating
Classroom of the Elite is a Japanese animated series based on the light novel series of the same name written by Shōgo Kinugasa and illustrated by Shunsaku Tomose.
In this article below, you will get to know Classroom of the Elite Age rating and to know more about Classroom of the Elite parents guide, release date, and cast. Before letting your kids watch the show it is important for the parents to read about Classroom of the Elite Age Rating and Classroom of the Elite Parents Guide to know more about the shown content in the show, keep reading the article.
Official Poster and Details
The 2nd season of the anime will be handled by Studio Lerche and it will be scheduled this July 2022!
|Series Name||Classroom of the Elite|
|Genre||Animation, Comedy, Romance|
|Produced by||Shō Tanaka, Masahito Ikemoto|
|Initial Release||July 12, 2017 – present|
Note! If you have already watched the show, please inform us about the parental guidance here. With your support, we can bring out a better vision to everyone.
Classroom of the Elite Official Synopsis
Kōdo Ikusei Senior High School is a leading prestigious school with state-of-the-art facilities where nearly 100% of students go on to university or find employment.
The students there have the freedom to wear any hairstyle and bring any personal effects they desire. Kōdo Ikusei is a paradise-like school, but the truth is that only the most superior of students receive favorable treatment. Kiyotaka Ayanokōji is a student of D-class, which is where the school dumps its “inferior” students in order to ridicule them.
For a certain reason, Kiyotaka was careless on his entrance examination and was put in D-class. After meeting Suzune Horikita and Kikyō Kushida, two other students in his class, Kiyotaka’s situation begins to change.
Classroom of the Elite Age Rating
Classroom of the Elite rated TV-MA (Netflix) for some nudity.
TV-MA Rated means Mature Adults Only. Program-rated TV-MA is intended to be viewed by mature, adult audiences and may be unsuitable for children under 17. Contains content that is unsuitable for children. Children Under 17 Requires Accompanying Parent or Adult Guardian.
Classroom of the Elite Parents guide
- Female characters are seen wearing revealing clothes and part of the cleavage is shown frequently throughout the series.
- In a scene, a girl is seeing a picture of herself in a bikini.
- There is a scene in which meant girls are getting dressed into bathing suits and their bare backs, thighs, and sides of breasts are shown.
- All-female characters are extremely sexualized throughout the series.
- Violence- A man is brutally beaten up in a scene with some blood content.
- A man attacks a teenage girl in a scene and starts to unbutton her shirt but nudity is shown there.
Classroom of the Elite Wallpaper and Images
Who is in the voice cast of Classroom of the Elite?
- Amber Lee Connors as Mako Akimura
- Justin Briner as Kiyotaka Ayanokoji
- Felecia Angelle as Suzune Horikita
- Brandon McInnis as Ken Sudo…
- Sarah Wiedenheft as Kikyo Kushida
- Aaron Dismuke as Kanji Ike
- Bryn Apprill as Kei Karuizawa
- Travis Mullenix as Haruki Yamauchi
- Dallas Reid as Yosuke Hirata
- Jennifer Alyx as Sae Chabashira…
- Eric Vale as Kakeru Ryuen…
- Leah Clark as Airi Sakura
- Michelle Rojas as Maya Sato
- Brittney Karbowski as Chiaki Matsushita
- Jamie Marchi as Mio Ibuki
- David Matranga as Manabu Horikita
- Matt Shipman as Hideo Sotomura
Classroom of the Elite Trailer
Know about Classroom of the Elite Parents guide and its age rating. Why does Classroom of the Elite receive this age rating? Read the complete information here about Classroom of the Elite ratings in the UK, US, Australia, Canada, Ireland, Switzerland, and overseas.
Classroom of the Elite age rating is M in Australia and New Zealand, M18 in Singapore, 12 in Germany, 15 in South Korea and TV-14 in the United States.
In fact, the age rating is fixed by MPAA( Motion Picture Association of America film rating system), BBFC (British Board of Film Classification), and Commons sense, TV Parental Guidelines (A television content rating system in the United States).