Casual Parents guide and Age Rating
Casual is an American television comedy-drama series that is created by Zander Lehmann and directed by Jason Reitman, here in this article below, you will get to know Casual Age rating and know more about Casual parent’s guide, release date, and cast.
|Produced by||Casual Productions|
|Production companies||Casual Productions|
|Release Date||October 7, 2015 – July 31, 2018|
Note! If you have already watched the show, please inform us about the parental guidance here. With your support, we can bring out a better vision to everyone.
Casual Official Synopsis
Casual Age Rating
Casual is rated TV-MA for the content shown in the series.
TV-MA rated means TV Mature Audience Only This program is specifically designed to be viewed by adults and therefore may be unsuitable for children under 17.
Casual Parents guide
- There are sexual content and brief nudity shown.
- Discussion of sex is done in some of the scenes.
- Female breast and male butt are shown.
- In one of the scenes, women are shown topless in very skimpy bottoms and men are in their boxers.
- No violence was shown but there are some arguments, yelling, and a couple of punches.
- Mild use of profanity.
- Few curse words and the words like F**k are spoken.
- There is a casual drink in many of the episodes.
Casual Wallpaper and Images
Who is in the cast of Casual?
- Michaela Watkins as Valerie
- Tommy Dewey as Alex
- Tara Lynne Barr as Laura
- Nyasha Hatendi as Leon
- Julie Berman as Leia
- Fred Melamed as Charles
- Evan Crooks as Emile
- Frances Conroy as Dawn
- Patrick Heusinger as Michael
- Zak Orth as Drew
- Eliza Coupe as Emmy
- Katie Aselton as Jennifer
- Dylan Gelula as Aubrey
- Britt Lower as Sarah Finn
- Vincent Kartheiser as Jordan Anderson
- Britt Robertson as Fallon
- Kyle Bornheimer as Jack
- Rhenzy Feliz as Spencer
- Jamie Chung as Tina
- Nadine Nicole as Casey
- Maya Erskine as Rae
- Judy Greer as Judy
- Lorenza Izzo as Tathiana
Casual Official Trailer
Know about the Casual Parents guide. Why does Casual receive this age rating? Read the complete information here about Casual ratings in the UK, US, Australia, Canada, Ireland, Switzerland, and overseas.
Casual is rated MA15+ in Australia, 18 in Germany and Spain, 15 in the United Kingdom, and TV-MA in the United Kingdom.
In fact, the age rating is fixed by MPAA( Motion Picture Association of America film rating system), BBFC (British Board of Film Classification), and Commons sense, TV Parental Guidelines (A television content rating system in the United States).
Director: Jason Reitman