Campus Tour Guide
There are certain skills that every campus tour guide is required to have. Some of them include good communication skills, customer service, organization, and in-depth knowledge of the university.
A tour guide needs to give a good impression of the campus to be on the top of prospective students’ lists.
Campus Tour Guide Qualification
- Excellent public speaking skills.
- Customer service skills
- Excellent communication skill
- Full Confidence
- Must be in good academic standing with their major
10 Lessons to be learned from Being a Campus Tour Guide
- Understand your group and tailor your content.
- Build rapport with open-ended questions “between stops.”
- Everything is about differentiation.
- Scripts tell. Stories sell.
- Use tease to segment and organize your information.
- Three ways to spice up your presentation: use vocal inflection, gestures, or pop quizzes.
- Create a design or pattern throughout your tour.
According to recent trends, the most relevant Campus Tour Guide Resume for your resume are:-
- Public Speaking.
- Undergraduate Admissions.
- Student Life.
- Communication ( Source- Google)