Bridgerton Season 2 (2022)
Bridgerton Season 2 Parents Guide and Age Rating
Netflix Original romantic drama series Bridgerton is created by Chris Van Dusen and the series is based on the smash-hit novels by Julia Quinn.
The series is produced by Shonda Rhimes under her production label Shondaland. The show has become the most popular series on Netflix.
Bridgerton Season 2 Release Date
Official Poster and Details
Bridgerton Season 2 Age Rating
The Bridgerton series rating is TV-MA for sex, nudity, substances, sexual violence.
TV-MA Rated means Mature Adults Only. Program-rated TV-MA is intended to be viewed by mature, adult audiences and may be unsuitable for children under 17. Contains content that is unsuitable for children. Children Under 17 Requires an Accompanying Parent or Adult Guardian.
Bridgerton Season 2 Parents Guide
- Sexual content: In season 2 there is one brief sex scene in episodes 7 and 8. Other sex scenes are not brief.
- Nudity: Male upper body nudity is shown.
- Male butt nudity in episode 1.
- There are female breasts is seen in episodes 5, 6, and 8.
- In many places, male statues are seen that are showing male rare end nudity.
- Sexualized statues of male and female.
- Some brief kissing scenes.
- No violence is there.
- Use of mature language and verbal sexual references.
- Use of alcohol and other drugs.
What Happens in Bridgerton Season 2?
Season 1 of Bridgerton closes on a sad note, with some characters finding their happy endings despite the turmoil.
We witness Lord Featherington breathe his last breath as Colin departs London and Marina marriages the brother of the father of her child.
In the season finale, the identity of Lady Whistledown is revealed, she was nobody other than Penelope Featherington.
Daphne and Simon’s joy as they conceive a child to a lovely kid. Anthony Bridgerton stops believing in love after Sienna Rosso left him for another guy.
Season 1 is based on Julia Quinn’s debut novel in the “Bridgerton” series, The Duke and I. We may believe that season 2 will be focused on Anthony Bridgerton and his romance with Kate Sharma.
This is also chronologically correct, as Julia Quinn’s second novel, The Viscount Who Loved Me, dives into this storyline. We can also think as Colin’s destiny remains unknown at the end of the first season we may believe the 2nd season to focus on his lifestyle.
Season 2 will follow the events of Julia Quinn’s novel The Viscount Who Loved Me, the second installment in her bestselling Bridgerton book series.
Netflix has renewed Bridgerton for seasons 3 and 4. They are expanding the Bridgerton universe with a limited series that will tell you Queen Charlotte’s origin story and the series will also feature young Violet Bridgerton and young Lady Danbury.
Who is in the Cast of Bridgerton Season 2?
- Bridgerton 2 with the addition of new actors that will be: Charitra Chandran playing at Edwina Sharma, Shelley Conn as Lady Mary Sharma, Simone Ashley as Kate Sharma, Calam Lynch as Theo Sharpe, Rupert Young as Jack and Rupert Evans as Edmund.
- Rege Jean’s page will not be part of season 2.
- Nicole Coughlan returning as Penelope, Jonathan Bailey as Anthony, Luke Newton as Colin, Claudia as Eloise, Luke as Benedict, Ruth as lady violet
- Polly as lady Portia, Adjoa as lady Danbury, Golda as queen Charlotte, Ruby as Marina, And Jessica is returning as Cressida.
Bridgerton Season 2 Official trailer
Bridgerton Season 2 Age Rating and Bridgerton Season 2 Parents guide
Bridgerton rating 15 in the United Kingdom and TV-MA in the United States and overseas. In addition, it is rated 16 in France, MA15+ in Australia.
Other ratings include R21 in Singapore, 16 in Spain, and 16 in the Netherlands.
In fact, the age rating, fixed by MPAA( Motion Picture Association of America TV Series rating system), BBFC (British Board of Film Classification), and Commons sense, TV Parental Guidelines (A television content rating system in the United States).
Stay tuned to get more updates on the age rating of all Netflix TV Series, TV shows, books, and games. Finally, any suggestions are always welcomed.
Also, please make use of the comment box for your reviews. We are always providing the complete details on age rating for kids, We will make the easy and best way for your kids.