Brazen Parents Guide
Brazen is a new Netflix crime film, based on the bestselling mystery novel Brazen Virtue by Nora Roberts. Monika Mitchell directs the film, with the screenplay adapted from the 1988 novel and written by Edithe Swensen, Donald Martin, and Suzette Couture.
Brazen Release Date
Netflix’s new film will be released on the streaming platform on January 13, 2022.
Brazen Age Rating
Netflix film Brazen-rated TV-MA for sex and nudity.
TV-MA Rated means Mature Adults Only. Program-rated TV-MA is intended to be viewed by mature, adult audiences and may be unsuitable for children under 17. Contains content that is unsuitable for children. Children Under 17 Require Accompanying Parent or Adult Guardian.
Official Poster and Details
Note! If you already watched the Series, please inform us about the parental guidance here with your support, we can bring out a better vision to everyone.
The official synopsis of Brazen
Prominent mystery writer and crime expert, Grace (Alyssa Milano), hurries back to her family home in Washington, D.C. because her estranged sister summons her. When her sister is killed and her double life as a webcam performer is revealed, Grace ignores the warnings of cool-headed detective Ed and gets involved in the case.
Brazen Parents Guide
- Scenes of sexuality and nudity in the film.
- Kissing scene.
- A sex scene between a couple, brief kissing moaning, female characters removes her clothes but nothing is shown in the dream, then they woke up in the morning on a couch.
- The male character removes his shirt.
- A female is secretly doing a job as an online dominatrix.
- Part of the female breast can be seen in some scenes.
- A female character in a bra can be seen in a scene, part of her breast was visible.
- Discussion about a girl who was killed brutely.
- In one scene when investigating for murder the detective played a video while someone was killing her by choking her throat.
- A female was found murdered on the floor.
- More than one female was murdered at different scenes of the film.
- Occasional scenes of drinking alcohol.
- There is a discussion about a woman when she used to addict some pills and left her son.
- Rare use of strong language.
Brazen Wallpaper and Images
What is ‘Brazen’ about?
The trailer shows Grace on the hunt for her sister’s killer and as more bodies turn up, it becomes clear that a serial killer is on the loose. The poster and images also suggest that the film is more than just a thriller, hinting at a potential romance between Grace and detective Ed as they grow closer in the pursuit of truth.
Who is in the cast of Brazen?
- Alyssa Milano as Grace
- Sam Page as Ed
- Colleen Wheeler as Senator Baxter
- Barry W. Levy as Paul Morgan
- Matthew Finlan as Jerald Baxter
- Lossen Chambers as Stacey White
- Malachi Weir
- Will Verchere-Gopaulsingh as Male Student
- Aaron Paul Stewart as Billy
- Leslie Kwan as Forensics
- Michael Q. Adams as Priest
- Jack Armstrong as Richie
Brazen Age Rating and Brazen Parents Guide
Know About Brazen Parents Guide. Why does Brazen receive this age rating? Read the complete information here about Brazen age rating in the UK, US, Australia, Canada, Ireland, Switzerland, and overseas.
In fact, the age rating, fixed by MPAA( Motion Picture Association of America TV Series rating system), BBFC (British Board of Film Classification), and Commons sense, TV Parental Guidelines (A television content rating system in the United States).
Stay tuned to get more updates on the age rating of all movies, tv shows, Netflix, books, and games. Finally, any suggestions are always welcomed.
Also, please make use of the comment box for your reviews. We are always providing all age ratings for kids, We will make the easy and best way for your kids.