Bel-Air Parents Guide | Bel-Air Age Rating
Bel-Air is an upcoming American drama television series written by Chris Collins, Morgan Cooper and directed by Morgan Cooper. “Bel-Air,” is based on a sitcom from the 1990s.
Bel-Air Release date
The 10 episodes will be released on Peacock from Feb. 13 to March 31.
Official Poster and Details
Note! If you already watched the Series, please inform us about the parental guidance here with your support, we can bring out a better vision to everyone.
TV-Series Bel-Air Overview
A 16-year-old high schooler and basketball star Will is playing at a court when he gets into trouble with a gang, leading to his arrest. Once he’s out, his mother quickly sends him to stay with his uncle and aunt. Will he adjust to his new life while letting go of the past?
Bel-Air Parents Guide and Age Rating
Bel-Air Age Rating
Bel-Air Rated TV-MA.TV-MA Rated means Mature Adults Only. Program-rated TV-MA is intended to be viewed by mature, adult audiences and may be unsuitable for children under 17. Contains content that is unsuitable for children. Children Under 17 Requires Accompanying Parent or Adult Guardian.
Why Bel-Air Rated TV-MA?
- Bel-Air Rated TV-MA for language and substance use.
- The series contains lots of adventures.
- Violence and fighting scenes are shown in the series.
- Kissing scenes
- People are seen drinking alcohol and smoking.
- Use of drugs like mariju@na and coc@ine
- Language Throughout, words used, “He*l”, “Damn”.
Bel-Air Wallpaper and Images
TV-Series Bel-Air Cast
- Adrian Holmes as Phillip Banks
- Cameron Wong as Bel Air Lacrosse Player
- Cassandra Freeman as Vivian Banks
- Olly Sholotan as Carlton Banks
- Rita Angel Taylor as Lucia
- Cristian Soto as Romario
- Jimmy Akingbola as Geoffrey
- Coco Jones as Hilary Banks
- Akira Akbar as Ashley Banks
- Jordan L. Jones as Jazz
- Simone Joy Jones as Lisa
Bel-Air Official Trailer
Bel-Air Parents Guide and Bel-Air Age Rating
Know about Bel-Air Parents Guide. Why Bel-Air receive this age rating? Read the complete information here about Bel-Air age rating in the UK, US, Australia, Canada, Ireland, Switzerland, and overseas.
In fact, the age rating, fixed by MPAA (Motion Picture Association of America TV Series rating system), BBFC (British Board of Film Classification), and Commons sense, TV Parental Guidelines (A television content rating system in the United States).
Stay tuned to get more updates on the age rating of all movies, tv shows, Netflix, books, and games. Finally, any suggestions are always welcomed.
Also, please make use of the comment box for your reviews. We are always providing all age ratings for kids, We will make the easy and best way for your kids.