"The spirits of a deceased couple are harassed by an unbearable family that has moved into their home, and hire a malicious spirit to drive them out.
Beetlejuice Parents guide
Beetlejuice is a 1988 American fantasy comedy film that is directed by Tim Burton, produced by The Geffen Company, and distributed by Warner Bros. Pictures. It won the Academy Award for Best Makeup and three Saturn Awards. Beetlejuice had released in the United States on March 30, 1988. The production company of this movie is The Geffen Company.
Official Poster and Details
Note! If you have already watched the show, please inform us about the parental guidance here. With your support, we can bring out a better vision to everyone.
Beetlejuice Official Synopsis
Adam and Barbara are a normal couple, who happen to be dead. They have given their precious time to decorate their house and make it their own, but unfortunately, a family is moving in, and not quietly. Adam and Barbara try to scare them out, but end up becoming the main attraction to the money-making family. They call upon Beetlejuice to help, but Beetlejuice has more in mind than just helping.
Beetlejuice Parents guide and Age Rating
Beetlejuice Age Rating
Beetlejuice has been rated PG for the content shown in the movie.
Parental Guidance Suggested for the PG-rated programs. And should be watched by younger children in the company of an adult. Program-rated TV-PG may contain some suggestive dialogue, infrequent coarse language, some sexual situations, or some moderate violence.
Why Beetlejuice is PG-rated?
- Mild sexual content and nudity showed.
- Shot of a dancing woman bent over and shaking her butt.
- Two ghosts make moaning noises.
- Betelgeuse tries to force a teen girl to marry him.
- Moderate violence is shown in the movie.
- Several ghosts are shown throughout the movie.
- In one of the scenes, a woman rips her face-off, and her eyeballs hang from their sockets quite disturbing to watch.
- Two characters are seen drowning.
- Words like, hell, damnit, f*k, loser, shit, goddamn, pissed off, shut up are spoken frequently.
- Several people smoke cigarettes and drink alcohol.
- This movie is more fun than it is scary.
Beetlejuice Wallpaper and Images
Who is in the cast of Beetlejuice?
- Michael Keaton as Betelgeuse
- Alec Baldwin as Adam Maitland
- Geena Davis as Barbara Maitland
- Jeffrey Jones as Charles Deetz
- Catherine O’Hara as Delia Deetz
- Winona Ryder as Lydia Deetz
- Sylvia Sidney as Juno
- Robert Goulet as Maxie Dean
- Dick Cavett as Bernard
- Glenn Shadix as Otho
- Annie McEnroe as Jane Butterfield
- Maree Cheatham as Sarah Dean
- Tony Cox as Preacher
- Susan Kellermann as Grace, the glamorous house guest
- Adelle Lutz as Beryl
- Jack Angel (voice)
Beetlejuice Official Trailer
Know about Beetlejuice Parents guide. Why does Beetlejuice receive this age rating? Read the complete information here about Beetlejuice ratings in the UK, US, Australia, Canada, Ireland, Switzerland, and overseas.
In fact, the age rating is fixed by MPAA( Motion Picture Association of America TV Series rating system), BBFC (British Board of Film Classification), and Commons sense, TV Parental Guidelines (A television content rating system in the United States).
Stay tuned to get more updates on the age rating of all movies, tv shows, Netflix, books, and games. Finally, any suggestions are always welcomed.
Also, please make use of the comment box for your reviews. We are always providing all age ratings for kids, We will make the easy and best way for your kids.