Back to the Future (1985)
"Marty McFly, a 17-year-old high school student, is accidentally sent thirty years into the past in a time-traveling DeLorean invented by his close friend, the eccentric scientist Doc Brown"
Back to the Future Parents guide
Back to the Future is a 1985 American science fiction film that is directed and written by Robert Zemeckis, with a screenplay by him and Bob Gale. The movie had been released on July 3, 1985 (United States). The Production Companies of Back to the Future are Universal Pictures, Amblin Entertainment, and U-Drive Productions, distributed by Universal Pictures and United International Pictures.
Official Poster and Details
Note! If you have already watched the show, please inform us about the parental guidance here. With your support, we can bring out a better vision to everyone.
Back to the Future Official Synopsis
Marty McFly, a typical American teenager of the Eighties, is accidentally sent back to 1955 in a plutonium-powered DeLorean “the time machine” invented by a slightly mad scientist. During his often hysterical, always amazing trip back in time, Marty must make certain his teenage parents-to-be meet and fall in love, so he can get back to the future.
Back to the Future Parents guide and Age Rating
Back to the Future Age Rating
Back to the Future has been rated PG for the content shown in the movie.
Parental Guidance Suggested for the PG-rated programs. And should be watched by younger children in the company of an adult. Program-rated TV-PG may contain some suggestive dialogue, infrequent coarse language, some sexual situations, or some moderate violence.
Why Back to the Future is PG-rated?
- Mild sexual content is shown in the movie.
- In one scene girl attempts to have sex with a boy but it stops at that.
- A teen man tries to sexually assault a teen girl in a car but a group of other men stops him.
- In one of the scenes, a teen boy watches a teen girl change through her bedroom window from a tree.
- In one of the scenes, a character injures his hand.
- During the lunch hall scene with Lorraine and Biff, Lorraine slaps Biff across the face.
- Words like Shit, bastard, hell, shit, goddamit, bitch are frequently spoken.
- One of the characters had seen drinking and driving.
- Hardly any use of alcohol or drugs.
- At age 17, Lorraine drinks alcohol and starts to smoke a cigarette.
- This movie is fun for all audiences to watch.
Back to the Future Wallpaper and Images
Who is in the cast of Back to the Future?
- Michael J. Fox as Marty McFly
- Christopher Lloyd as Dr. Emmett Brown
- Lea Thompson as Lorraine Baines
- Crispin Glover as George McFly
- Tom Wilson as Biff Tannen(as Thomas F. Wilson)
- Claudia Wells as Jennifer Parker
- Marc McClure as Dave McFly
- Wendie Jo Sperber as Linda McFly
- George DiCenzo as Sam Baines
- Frances Lee McCain as Stella Baines
- James Tolkan as Mr. Strickland
- J.J. Cohen as Skinhead(as Jeffrey Jay Cohen)
- Casey Siemaszko as 3-D
- Billy Zane as Match
- Harry Waters Jr. as Marvin Berry
- Donald Fullilove as Goldie Wilson
- Lisa Freeman as Babs
- Cristen Kauffman as Betty
Back to the Future Official Trailer
Know about the Back to the Future Parents guide. Why do Back to the Future receive this age rating? Read the complete information here about Back to the Future ratings in the UK, US, Australia, Canada, Ireland, Switzerland, and overseas.
In fact, the age rating is fixed by MPAA( Motion Picture Association of America TV Series rating system), BBFC (British Board of Film Classification), and Commons sense, TV Parental Guidelines (A television content rating system in the United States).
Stay tuned to get more updates on the age rating of all movies, tv shows, Netflix, books, and games. Finally, any suggestions are always welcomed.
Also, please make use of the comment box for your reviews. We are always providing all age ratings for kids, We will make the easy and best way for your kids.