Arctic Parents Guide
Arctic is a 2018 Icelandic survival drama film directed by Joe Penna and written by Penna and Ryan Morrison. The film is an international co-production between Iceland and the United States and stars Mads Mikkelsen as a man stranded in the Arctic. The film premiered at the 2018 Cannes Film Festival and was released in theatres on 1 February 2019.
Official Poster and Details
|Age Rating||PG 13|
|Release date||1 February 2019|
|Distributed by||Bleecker Street Media|
What does “Arctic” is about?
A man stranded in the Arctic after a plane crash must decide whether to remain in the relative safety of his makeshift camp or to embark on a deadly trek through the unknown.
Arctic Age Rating
Rated PG-13 for language and some bloody images.
The content of a PG-13 film “may be inappropriate for children under 13. Parents’ guidance is suggested.
Arctic Parents Guide
- There are no sex scenes or nudity, no kisses, no hugging, no bad language, and also no alcohol or smoking is shown.
- A woman with a deep wound on her stomach after the helicopter crash.
- A man falls down a snow cave and injures his leg. A deep wound is shown with some blood dripping from it.
- Open wounds and bloody injuries are seen that are quite graphic.
- A close-quarter encounter happens between a man and a polar bear. This could be frightening for some.
- Some scenes are very tense and long with quite a lot of violence and gore.
Arctic Wallpaper and Images
Who is in the cast of Arctic?
- Mads Mikkelsen as Overgård – Stranded pilot
- Maria Thelma Smáradóttir as Young Woman
- Tintrinai Thikhasuk as Helicopter Pilot
Arctic Official Trailer
Arctic Age Rating and Arctic Parents Guide
Know about ArcticParents Guide. Why Arctic receive this age rating? Read the complete information here about Arctic ratings in the UK, US, Australia, Canada, Ireland, Switzerland, and overseas.
In fact, the age rating is fixed by MPAA( Motion Picture Association of America TV Series rating system), BBFC (British Board of Film Classification), and Commons sense, TV Parental Guidelines (A television content rating system in the United States).
Stay tuned to get more updates on the age rating of all movies, tv shows, Netflix, books, and games. Finally, any suggestions are always welcomed.
Also, please make use of the comment box for your reviews. We are always providing all age ratings for kids, We will make the easy and best way for your kids.