Arcane Parents Guide
Arcane: League of Legends is an upcoming American animated streaming television series directed by Ash Branno and developed by Riot Games. It is set in the League of Legends universe.
The series is distributed by Netflix. However, the production companies are Riot Games, Fortiche Production.
Arcane Age Rating
TV-Series Arcane is rated 16+ by Netflix for Strong Violence and Language Throughout.
16+ – Some shown content in the series may be inappropriate for children under the age of 16.
TV-Series Arcane Release date
TV-Series Arcane is scheduled to be released weekly from 06 November – 20 November 2021 on Netflix
Official Poster and Details
Note! If you already watched the Series, please inform us about the parental guidance here with your support, we can bring out a better vision to everyone.
Arcane Parents Guide
- Netflix Warning: Some scenes have a strobe effect that may effect photosensitive viewers.
- Sexual Content: There is a sex scene in episode 5 however, nothing is shown in detail but a brief kissing scene and upper body male nudity during the sex scene. This was the first shown sexual content.
- Very rare scenes of some female characters are seen wearing deep-neck t-shirts. From episode 5 a girl is shown wearing a top in which half of her breast can be seen from the side but not so graphic.
- In episode one, you will see a mild scene where a prostitute street has been shown, where female prostitutes characters were trying to chase a guy but that was not sexual and the scene gets ends up before you will get to understand that what’s going on.
- Violence- Strong violence in every episode and blood content are present in the series. There are several fights and actions throughout the series.
- The episode first starts with the town set on fire, the strong voice of gunshots, explosions, and brutal violence. is Scary creatures are shown throughout.
- Two frightened kids with tears in their eyes are standing and looking at their dead mother buried under a pile of rubbish. That was quite emotional although the story has just begun here.
- A group of teenager thieves is shown stealing when a blue-colored diamond-looking stone accidentally falls to the ground and then the building blew up.
- When the group was on the way to their place after stealing things they got captured by another group and you will see a fighting scene between two groups. They are seen punching and kicking each other and little blood from the mouth, nose, and head has shown in this scene.
- A boy is bound with the chair and some people were torturing him.
- In episode two a boy drinks some chemicals and turns into a monster, however, his face after turning into a monster has not shown that time you will hear his voice only.
- Only one fighting scene in episode two but not so graphic or gory.
- A male character with a half-burned face that may be scary for younger viewers.
- In episode three a character is seen drawing into water and flashback of past while getting beaten up, little blood has shown.
- There is a scene in episode three when a man gets shot and you will see a lot of blood splattered on the wall and the man fallen on the ground.
- A man is tied up with a chair and mild injuries are seen and little blood from his mouth.
- Episode three is more graphic, gory, and frightening.
- There is a scene in episode three when a girl is fighting with many people and blood in her weapons which she was wearing in her hand. And a boy turned into a monster, blood coming out from their mouth while fighting.
- Many people died because of the unstoppable power of the magical stone.
- A man got stabbed in his abdomen.
- Drinking\ Smoking- There are multiple scenes where characters can be seen drinking, smoking, and taking drugs.
- Language- Strong language throughout, words used, “He*l”, “Damn”, “Sh*t”, “A**”, “Bull*hit,”
TV-Series Arcane Overview
This series is set in utopian Piltover and the oppressed underground of Zaun, the story follows the origins of two iconic League champions-and the power that will tear them apart.
Arcane Wallpaper and Images
Arcane Official Trailer
TV-Series Arcane Voice Cast
Arcane Age Rating and Arcane Parents Guide
Know about Arcane Parents Guide. Why does Series Arcane receive this age rating? Read the complete information here about the Arcane age rating in the UK, US, Australia, Canada, Ireland, Switzerland, and overseas.
In fact, the age rating, fixed by MPAA( Motion Picture Association of America TV Series rating system), BBFC (British Board of Film Classification), and Commons sense, TV Parental Guidelines (A television content rating system in the United States).
Stay tuned to get more updates on the age rating of all movies, tv shows, Netflix, books, and games. Finally, any suggestions are always welcomed.
Also, please make use of the comment box for your reviews. We are always providing all age ratings for kids, We will make the easy and best way for your kids.