Anne Boleyn Parents Guide | Anne Boleyn Age Rating
Anne Boleyn is a British three-part psychological thriller miniseries written by Eve Hedderwick Turner and directed by Lynsey Miller
However, the production companies are Channel 5 Television, Fable Pictures, Sony Pictures Television Production UK.
TV-Series Anne Boleyn is not rated yet but we will update you soon.
TV-Series Anne Boleyn Release date
TV-Series Anne Boleyn is scheduled to be released on 09 December 2021 on AMC+.
Official Poster and Details
[su_box title=”Anne Boleyn” style=”noise” radius=”9″]
[su_row][su_column size=”1/2″ center=”no” class=””]
[/su_column] [su_column size=”1/2″ center=”no” class=””]
|Series Name||Anne Boleyn|
|Age Rating||Not Rated Yet|
|Release date||09 December 2021 (AMC+)|
|Directed By||Lynsey Miller|
Note! If you already watched the Series, please inform us about the parental guidance here with your support, we can bring out a better vision to everyone.
[su_expand more_text=”Continue Reading” less_text=”Show less” height=”90″ link_style=”dotted” link_align=”center” more_icon=”icon: arrow-down” less_icon=”icon: arrow-up”]
Anne Boleyn Parents Guide
- Strong violence is present in the series.
- Language Throughout, words used, “Damn”, “He*l”.
- The series contains mild sexual references
- Brief nudity is shown in some scenes.
- Blood content, people are killed.
TV-Series Anne Boleyn Overview
The series is set in Anne’s final five months prior to her execution by beheading for treason and her struggle with Tudor England’s patriarchal society, her desire to secure a future for her daughter, Elizabeth, and the brutal reality of her failure to provide Henry with a male heir.
Anne Boleyn Wallpaper and Images
Anne Boleyn Official trailer
TV-Series Anne Boleyn Cast
- Jodie Turner-Smith as Anne Boleyn
- Mark Stanley as Henry VIII
- Paapa Essiedu as George Boleyn
- Barry Ward as Thomas Cromwell
- Amanda Burton as Anne Shelton
- Lola Petticrew as Jane Seymour
- Thalissa Teixeira as Madge Shelton
- Isabella Laughland as Elizabeth Browne
- Anna Brewster as Jane Boleyn
- Kris Hitchen as the Duke of Norfolk
- Turlough Convery as Henry Norris
- Jamael Westman as Edward Seymour
- Phoenix Di Sebastiani as Eustace Chapuys
- Aoife Hinds as Princess Mary
- James Harkness as William Kingston
- Abhin Galeya as Thomas Cranmer
Anne Boleyn Age Rating and Anne Boleyn Parents Guide
Know about Anne Boleyn Parents Guide. Why did Anne Boleyn receive this age rating? Read the complete information here about Anne Boleyn age rating in the UK, US, Australia, Canada, Ireland, Switzerland, and overseas.
In fact, the age rating, fixed by MPAA( Motion Picture Association of America TV Series rating system), BBFC (British Board of Film Classification), and Commons sense, TV Parental Guidelines (A television content rating system in the United States).
Stay tuned to get more updates on the age rating of all movies, tv-series, books, and games. Finally, any suggestions are always welcomed.
Also, please make use of the comment box for your reviews. We are always providing all age ratings for kids, We will make the easy and best way for your kids.