Almost Happy Parents guide and Age Rating
Almost Happy is an Argentinian comedy web television series that is directed by Hernán Guerschuny and written by Sebastián Wainraich, and here in this article below, you will get to know the Almost Happy
Almost Happy age rating is PG-13.
Age rating and to know more about Almost Happy parents guide, release date, and cast, before letting your kids watch the film it is important for the parents to read about Almost Happy age rating and Almost Happy Parents Guide to know more about the shown content in the film, keep reading the article.
Official Poster and Details
|Series Name||Almost Happy|
|Written by||Sebastián Wainraich|
|Produced by||HC Films|
|Production companies||HC Films|
|Release Date||April 13, 2022|
Note! If you have already watched the show, please inform us about the parental guidance here. With your support, we can bring out a better vision to everyone.
Almost Happy Official Synopsis
Sebastián is a radio show host of modest fame, trying to find a way in the world as he deals with his ex-wife, whom he still loves, and two kids. This fictional comedy biography is based on all the ups and downs in the life of Sebastian Wainraich.
So, in this season, we can expect him to show a little maturity in making decisions for his life, and also the reunion of him with his wife can be shown as he was shown in love with her extremely in season 1. He can even be introduced with some more and big troubles which can completely change his navigation for his life.
Almost Happy Parents Guide
- There are no such sexual content and nudity shown in the series.
- The main character is wearing a backless revealing dress.
- Consumption of alcohol.
- There are some intimate and kissing scenes in the series.
- Mild use of profanity.
- The woman is wearing a revealing dress, the side part of her breast is visible.
- Mild violence is shown.
- In one of the scene a kid slap a man then the man revert him back with a slap and the kid falls to the ground.
Almost Happy Wallpaper and Images
Who is in the cast of Almost Happy?
- Sebastián Wainraich as Sebastián
- Natalie Pérez as Pilar
- Santiago Korovsky as Sombrilla
- Lucas Wainraich as Felipe
- Hugo Arana as Sebastian’s Father
- Adriana Aizemberg as Sebastian’s Mother
- Inés Efron as Tati
- Rafael Ferro as Jesús Rocha
- Benjamín Amadeo as León
- Peto Menahem as Gastón
- Juan Minujín
- Julieta Díaz as Cecilia Ferrari
- Malena Ratner as Ximena Montalvo
- Carla Peterson as Eva
- Adrián Suar as Jorge Redondo
- Gustavo Garzón as Psychologist
- Ailín Zaninovich as Camila
- Pilar Gamboa as Érica Montalvo
2020 film Almost Happy Official Trailer
Know about the Almost Happy Parents guide. Why does Almost Happy receive this age rating? Read the complete information here about Almost Happy ratings in the UK, US, Australia, Canada, Ireland, Switzerland, and overseas.
Almost Happy is rated 16 in Argentina, MA15+ in Australia, 16 in Brazil, France, Spain, and Germany, VM14 in Italy, TV-MA in Mexico, and 14 in the Netherlands.
In fact, the age rating is fixed by MPAA( Motion Picture Association of America film rating system), BBFC (British Board of Film Classification), and Commons sense, TV Parental Guidelines (A television content rating system in the United States).