Adam Neumann is a famous Israeli-American billionaire businessman. The Neumann family, from Israel, is of Ashkenazi Jewish descent.
He co-founded WeWork with Miguel McKelvey in 2010. He served as WeWork’s CEO from 2010 to 2019. Neumann could not read or write until third grade because of his dyslexia. He graduated from the Israeli Naval Academy and served as an officer in the Israeli Navy for five years and was discharged with the rank of captain. After that, he attended the Zicklin School of Business at Baruch College in New York City.
|DOB||April 25, 1979|
|Birth Place||Tel Aviv, Israel|
|Height||6 ft 5 in|
|Citizenship||Israel, United States|
Adam Neumann Net worth
In 2021 his net worth is estimated to be around US$1.6 billion.
- In 2012 he purchased for $68 million the top floors of the Woolworth Building.
- In 2018 he became a partner of InterCure, an Israeli cannabis company led by Ehud Barak, former Prime Minister of Israel.
- Neumann has also invested in EquityBee, a start-up for tech investors, and Selina, a hospitality company.
- Neumann has purchased buildings and then leased the space back to WeWork.
- Neumann invested $10 million into multimodal shared mobility company GOTO Global, taking a 33% equity stake in the company in early 2020.
- When he was the CEO of WeWork he has purchased residences worth $90 million.
- Neumann has begun purchasing apartment buildings, and as of early 2022 owns some 4,000 apartments worth about $1 billion.
Adam Neumann Wife
His wife is Rebekah Neumann she is a cousin of Gwyneth Paltrow. Ahe is an American businesswoman. Until September 22, 2019, she served as chief brand and impact officer at WeWork. Neumann, the daughter of Evelyn and Bob Paltrow, grew up in Bedford, New York.
Adam Neumann Children: Neumann lives in the Greenwich Village neighborhood of New York City and he has five children, including two pairs of twins.
Adam Neumann Sister: Neumann’s sister, Adi Neumann, is a model and was Miss Teen Israel. His parents Avivit and Doron Neumann divorced when he was seven years old. After the divorce of their parents he and his younger sister, Israeli model Adi Neumann, moved to the United States with their mother for her medical residency.
Official website: WeWork
The above articles include detail about Adam Neumann Net Worth. Net Worth 2021, Wife, Children, Sister, and parents parents. Stay tuned to get more updates on the age rating of all movies, tv shows, Netflix, books, and games. Finally, any suggestions are always welcomed.