A Bug’s Life (1998)
"A misfit ant, looking for "warriors" to save his colony from greedy grasshoppers, recruits a group of bugs that turn out to be an inept circus troupe"
A Bug’s Life Parents guide
A Bug’s Life is a 1998 American computer-animated comedy film produced by Pixar Animation Studios and directed by John Lasseter. The film was initially inspired by Aesop’s fable The Ant and the Grasshopper. A Bug’s Life has been released on November 25, 1998 (United States). The production company of A Bug’s Life is Walt Disney Pictures and Pixar Animation Studios, distributed by Buena Vista Pictures Distribution.
Official Poster and Details
Note! If you have already watched the show, please inform us about the parental guidance here. With your support, we can bring out a better vision to everyone.
A Bug’s Life Official Synopsis
A Bug’s Life Parents Guide and Age Rating
A Bug’s Life Age Rating
A Bug’s Life has been rated G for the content shown.
G-rating means General Audiences, all ages admitted, meaning there is nothing in theme, language, nudity, sex, violence or other matters that the rating board thinks would offend parents whose younger children view the picture.
Why A Bug’s Life is G-Rated?
- No sexual content and nudity is shown.
- Flick and Atta flirt and romance.
- Mild violence and gore are shown.
- While a bird is chasing, a rock falls on Francis which breaks his leg, and a second rock falls on his head which made him unconscious.
- Hopper crushes three grasshoppers to death.
- Kids friendly movie.
- Word moron is spoken, use of profanity.
A Bug’s Life Wallpaper and Images
Who is in the voice cast of A Bug’s Life?
- Kevin Spacey as Hopper(voice)
- Dave Foley as Flik(voice)
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus as Atta(voice)
- Hayden Panettiere as Dot(voice)
- Phyllis Diller as Queen(voice)
- Richard Kind as Molt(voice)
- David Hyde Pierce as Slim(voice)
- Joe Ranft as Heimlich(voice)
- Denis Leary as Francis(voice)
- Jonathan Harris as Manny(voice)
- Madeline Kahn as Gypsy Moth(voice)
- Bonnie Hunt as Rosie(voice)
- Michael McShane as Tuck(voice)…
- John Ratzenberger as P.T. Flea(voice)
- Brad Garrett as Dim(voice)
- Roddy McDowall as Mr. Soil(voice)
- Edie McClurg as Dr. Flora(voice)
- Alex Rocco as Thorny(voice)
A Bug’s Life Official Trailer
Know about A Bug’s Life Parents guide. Why does A Bug’s Life receive this age rating? Read the complete information here about A Bug’s Life ratings in the UK, US, Australia, Canada, Ireland, Switzerland, and overseas.
In fact, the age rating is fixed by MPAA( Motion Picture Association of America TV Series rating system), BBFC (British Board of Film Classification), and Commons sense, TV Parental Guidelines (A television content rating system in the United States).
Stay tuned to get more updates on the age rating of all movies, tv shows, Netflix, books, and games. Finally, any suggestions are always welcomed.
Also, please make use of the comment box for your reviews. We are always providing all age ratings for kids, We will make the easy and best way for your kids.