40-Love (Film 2021)
40-Love is a comedy film about a 22-year-old statistics whiz, Beek a tennis stars.
40-Love Parents Guide and Age Rating
40-Love Parents guide: 40-Love is a comedy film directed by Fred Wolf, here in this article below, you will get to know about the 40-Love Age rating and know more about the 40-Love parent’s guide, release date, and cast.
Before letting your kids watch the film it is important for the parents to read about the 40-Love age rating, and the 40-Love Parents Guide to know more about the shown content in the film, keep reading the article.
Official Poster and Details
|Directed by||Fred Wolf|
|Written by||Fred Wolf and Michael Buechler|
|Production Companies||Bluewater Lane Productions|
|Release Date||October 29, 2021 (United States)|
|Country||The United States and Mexico|
|Language||English and Russian|
|Official website||Bluewater Lane Productions|
Note! If you have already watched the show, please inform us about the parental guidance here. With your support, we can bring out a better vision to everyone.
40-Love Official Synopsis
The story is about a 22-year-old statistics whiz, Beek, who sets out on a cross-country road trip to New York City with the hopes of convincing one of the world’s greatest tennis stars he can help her defeat her most challenging rival in the upcoming championship tournament.
This road trip/romantic comedy follows his misadventures en route to and in the big city where Beek learns how to color outside the lines for the first time in his life.
40-Love Age Rating
40-Love has been rated R.
R Rated means Restricted. Program-rated R is intended to be viewed by mature, adult audiences and may be unsuitable for children under 17. Contains content that is unsuitable for children. Children Under 17 Require Accompanying Parent or Adult Guardian.
40-Love Parents Guide
- Mild violence is shown in the movie.
- Mild intense scenes are shown in the movie.
- Mild sex and nudity are shown in the movie.
40-Love Wallpaper and Images
40-Love Trailer Breakdown
In the Trailer, we can see, that Jerome, a senior retail executive, has just left his company. Determined to work for himself, he attempts to set up his own company, come what may, even ignoring the reluctance of his wife Laura.
Ugo, their 11-year-old son, is a tennis player and a promising champion. To reach his goal, he must make it into the Roland Garros national training center. Just like his dad, he’s willing to do whatever it takes to make it. Together, Ugo and Jerome will realize that not all rules can be bent in the quest for success.
Who is in the cast of 40-Love?
- Jasjit Williams as Beek
- Katerina Tannenbaum as Casey
- Alena Savostikova as Lois Kuzenkova
- Tommy Flanagan as Petrov
- Patrick Warburton as Dentist
- Chris Kattan as Bootman
- Steve Schirripa as Steve the security guard
- Colin Quinn as Security Guard
- John Gilbert as J.G.
- Michele Ammon as Family Woman
- Willie C. Carpenter as Booker
- Orlagh Cassidy as Mrs. Stephan
- Ceci Cleary as Angry Woman
- Logan Crawford as Logan
- Sean Donnelly as Bar Customer
- Jonathan Dwyer as Jeremy
- Ed Dyer as Crowd Member
- Spenser Granese as Larry
- Trevor Gretzky as Jonathon Quick
- Kate Grimes as Kate
- Sam Hewitt as Cannonball
- Ken Holmes as Mourner
- Meredith Holzman as Bartender
- Roy Jackson as Bubba
- Connor Johnston as Connor
- Gina Jun as Customer
- Cheryl Lewis as Opponent
- Chris McFarland as Creepy Guy, Man At Gas Station
- Gannon McHale as Preacher
- Jesus-Papoleto Melendez as Diner Manager
- Joel Michaely as Anthony
- Emma R. Mudd as a Little girl at a gas station
- Marjan Neshat as Mrs. Hayden
- Elisabeth Ness as Receptionist
- Charlie Oh as Sammy
- Ariel Pacheco as Glowering Man
- Mason Pettograsso as Cannonball Boy
- Grim Quarles as Doorman
- Rachel Ravel as Desk Clerk
- Matthew Schechter as Richie
- Matthew Schecter as Richie
- Caileigh Scott as Line Judge
- Robert Stile as Mechanic Shop Owner
- Alok Tewari as Mr. Hayden
- Sara Wolf as Jane
Know about the 40-Love Parents guide. Why does 40-Love receive this age rating? Read the complete information here about 40-Love ratings in the UK, US, Australia, Canada, Ireland, Switzerland, and overseas.
In fact, the age rating is fixed by MPAA( Motion Picture Association of America film rating system), BBFC (British Board of Film Classification), and Commons sense, TV Parental Guidelines (A television content rating system in the United States).