Zootopia Parents guide
Zootopia is a 2016 American computer-animated comedy buddy cop film that is produced by Walt Disney Animation Studios and released by Walt Disney Pictures. It is the 55th Disney animated feature film that is directed by Byron Howard and Rich Moore. Zootopia was premiered at the Brussels Animation Film Festival in Belgium and in the United States on March 4, 2016.
Official Poster and Details
[su_box title=”Zootopia” style=”noise” radius=”9″]
[su_row][su_column size=”1/2″ center=”no” class=””]
[/su_column] [su_column size=”1/2″ center=”no” class=””]
|Genre||Animation, Adventure, Comedy|
|Director||Byron Howard, Rich Moore|
|Release Date||March 4, 2016 (United States)|
|Runtime||1 hour 48 minutes|
|Official website||Walt Disney Studios|
Note! If you have already watched the show, please inform us about the parental guidance here. With your support, we can bring out a better vision to everyone.
Zootopia Official Synopsis
From the largest elephant to the smallest shrew, the city of Zootopia is a mammal metropolis where various animals live and thrive. When Judy Hopps becomes the first rabbit to join the police force, she quickly learns how tough it is to enforce the law. Determined to prove herself, Judy jumps at the opportunity to solve a mysterious case. Unfortunately, that means working with Nick Wilde, a wily fox who makes her job even harder.
Zootopia Parents guide and Age Rating
Zootopia Age Rating
Zootopia has been rated PG for some thematic elements, rude humor, and action.
Parental Guidance Suggested for the PG-rated programs. And should be watched by younger children in the company of an adult. Program-rated TV-PG may contain some suggestive dialogue, infrequent coarse language, some sexual situations, or some moderate violence.
Why Zootopia is PG-rated?
- There is no sexual content and nudity shown in the movie.
- Since all characters are animals, it doesn’t matter that they’re naked.
- Mild violence is shown.
- Judy gets scratched by Gideon Gray.
- The film contains some scenes of tension where savage animals chase the protagonists.
- A character is seen scratched in the leg and blood is visible.
- The character Gazelle is shown shirtless.
- Word like, idiot, cripes are spoken.
- No intake of alcohol content in the movie.
- There are some racism issues in the movie.
- There are some scary scenes that can scare young kids.
- There are a few scenes of children sadistically bullying each other, which may be upsetting for the viewers.
Zootopia Wallpaper and Images
Who is in the voice cast of Zootopia?
- Ginnifer Goodwin as Judy Hopps(voice)
- Jason Bateman as Nick Wilde(voice)
- Idris Elba as Chief Bogo(voice)
- Jenny Slate as Bellwether(voice
- Nate Torrence as Clawhauser(voice)
- Bonnie Hunt as Bonnie Hopps(voice)
- Don Lake as Stu Hopps(voice)
- Tommy Chong as Yax(voice)
- J.K. Simmons as Mayor Lionheart(voice)
- Octavia Spencer as Mrs. Otterton(voice)
- Alan Tudyk as Duke Weaselton(voice)
- Shakira as Gazelle(voice)
- Raymond S. Persi as Flash(voice)…
- Della Saba as Young Hopps(voice)
- Maurice LaMarche as Mr. Big(voice)
- Phil Johnston as Gideon Grey(voice)
- Fuschia! as Drill Sergeant(voice)
- John DiMaggio as Jerry Jumbeaux Jr.(voice)
Zootopia Official Trailer
Know about the Zootopia Parents guide. Why does Zootopia receive this age rating? Read the complete information here about Zootopia ratings in the UK, US, Australia, Canada, Ireland, Switzerland, and overseas.
In fact, the age rating is fixed by MPAA( Motion Picture Association of America TV Series rating system), BBFC (British Board of Film Classification), and Commons sense, TV Parental Guidelines (A television content rating system in the United States).
Stay tuned to get more updates on the age rating of all movies, tv shows, Netflix, books, and games. Finally, any suggestions are always welcomed.
Also, please make use of the comment box for your reviews. We are always providing all age ratings for kids, We will make the easy and best way for your kids.