Vesper Parents Guide
Vesper is an upcoming Adventure film directed by Kristina Buozyte, and Bruno Samper and written by Kristina Buozyte, Brian Clark, and Bruno Samper.
If your kids wish to watch the film it is important for you to check out Vesperd Parents Guide. It gives you prior information about the content of the movie so that you can decide if the film is appropriate for your kids or not.
Vesper Release Date
Vesper is set to be released on September 30, 2022.
|Genre||Adventure, Drama, Sci-Fi|
|Director||Kristina Buozyte, Bruno Samper|
|Writer||Kristina Buozyte, Brian Clark, Bruno Samper|
|Release Date||September 30, 2022 (United States)|
|Run Time||1h, 52m|
|Country||Lithuania, France, Belgium|
|Production Company||Rumble Fish Productions, Natrix Natrix|
|Distributors||IFC Films, Chantier Films|
Note! Please inform us about the parental guidance here if you have already watched the show. With your support, we can bring out a better vision for everyone.
After the earth’s ecosystem destruction 13 years girl survives with her paralyzed father, she meets strange women who force her to use of wits and bio-hacking abilities to fight for the possibility of a future.
Vesper Age Rating
Vesper Parents Guide
- Injury detail: The child’s decomposing body is discovered with maggots in its mouth. A creature is seen with wounds, which have been drained of the child’s blood, and there is the sight of a dead body with a bullet wound to the head.
- Sexual violence and sexual threat: There is a scene of sexualized violence in the film, in which a man sticks his thumb in the fleshy opening of a female bio-human’s back whilst forcibly bending her over a table. The woman acts to be aroused by the assault and licks the man’s finger, but he grabs her by the face and threatens her once more until another character comes to her rescue.
- Suicide: There is a scene in the film, in which a female bio-human tries to kill herself with a knife, but is prevented from doing so by another person consoled her.
- Violence: There are scenes of threat in which characters are pursued by villains armed with guns, a poisonous fungus covers the surfaces of a house threatening to kill those who are inside the house, and a man implies he will pull the life support tubes from a sick person’s body.
Who is in the cast of Vesper?
- Raffiella Chapman as Vesper
- Eddie Marsan as Jonas
- Rosy McEwen as Camellia
- Richard Brake as Darius
- Melanie Gaydos as Jug
- Edmund Dehn as Elias
- Matvej Buravkov as Boz
- Marijus Demiskis as Oed
- Markas Eimontas as Mo
- Titas Rukas as Beck
- Markas Sagaitis as Fitz
Vesper Official Trailer
Know about Vesper Parents Guide. Why does Vesper receive this age rating? Read the complete information here about Vesper ratings in the UK, US, Australia, Canada, Ireland, Switzerland, and overseas.
In fact, the age rating is fixed by MPAA ( Motion Picture Association of America film rating system), BBFC (British Board of Film Classification), and Commons sense, TV Parental Guidelines (A television content rating system in the United States).
Director: Kristina Buozyte, Bruno Samper
Date Created: 2022-09-30 03:44