The Zoo Parents Guide
The Zoo is a British children’s mockumentary television series broadcast on CBBC. Produced by BBC Studios and DHX Media. It is also being released on ABC Me and 7TWO in Australia and Family Channel and Family CHRGD in Canada.
The Zoo Age Rating
The Zoo is not rated!
The Zoo Release Dates
The series is originally released on 14 August 2017, and the latest fifth season is set to premiere in 2021.
Official Poster and Details
[su_box title=”The Zoo ” style=”noise” radius=”9″]
[su_row][su_column size=”1/2″ center=”no” class=””]
[/su_column] [su_column size=”1/2″ center=”no” class=””]
|Series Name||The Zoo|
|Age Rating||Not Rated|
|No of seasons||2|
|No of Episodes||30|
|Origin Country||United States|
[su_expand more_text=”Continue Reading” less_text=”Show less” height=”90″ link_style=”dotted” link_align=”center” more_icon=”icon: arrow-down” less_icon=”icon: arrow-up”]
- WE WILL UPDATE YOU SOON!!!
The Zoo Overview
The is a show is extensively behind the scenes of animals activities, which shows the basic daily life of animals at Paignton Zoo and Living Coasts. This is the show with a comic twist as the show has been given human voices and computer-generated mouths to the animals so they have an imaginary conversation in the show.
The Zoo Wallpaper and Image
The Zoo Cast
- Jim Breheny as Self – Director, Bronx Zoo
- Annie Rivas as Self – Clinical Resident
- John Sykes as Self – Veterinarian
- Kathleen LaMattina as Self – Collection Manager, Program Animals…
- Pat Thomas as Self – General Curator
- Colleen McCann as Self – Curator, Mammalogy
- David Oehler as Self – Curator, Ornithology
- Jose Vasquez as Self – Assistant Supervisor, Mammalogy
- Kevin Torregrosa as Self – Collection Manager, Herpetology
- Susan Schmid as Self – Assistant Supervisor, Ornithology
- Kevin Hils as Self – Collection Manager, Ornithology
- Jason Castro as Self – Keeper, Program Animals
- Julio Aquino as Self – Keeper, Program Animals
- Jessica Moody as Self – Assistant Curator, Mammalogy
- Mike Wrubel as Self – Assistant Supervisor, Mammalogy
- Don Boyer as Self – Curator, Herpetology
- Avishai Shuter as Self – Keeper, Herpetology
- Bill Orrico as Self – Senior Keeper, Herpetology
The Zoo Parents Guide and The Zoo Age Rating
Know About The Zoo Parents Guide. Why did the TV series The Zoo receive this age rating? Read the complete information here about The Zoo Age ratings in the UK, US, Australia, Canada, Ireland, Switzerland, and overseas.
In fact, the age rating, fixed by MPAA( Motion Picture Association of America TV Series rating system), BBFC (British Board of Film Classification), and Commons sense, TV Parental Guidelines (A television content rating system in the United States).
Stay tuned to get more updates on the age rating of all Netflix TV Series, TV shows, books, and games. Finally, any suggestions are always welcomed.
Also, please make use of the comment box for your reviews. We are always providing the complete details on age rating for kids, We will make the easy and best way for your kids.