The Rookie Parents Guide
The Rookie is an American drama television series created by Alexi Hawley. It follows John Nolan, a man in his forties, who becomes the oldest rookie at the Los Angeles Police Department.
The series is based on a real-life Los Angeles Police Department officer who moved to Los Angeles and joined the department in his mid-40s. It is produced by Michele Greco.
However, the series is distributed by Disney–ABC Domestic Television, Entertainment One, Hulu, and the production companies are ABC Studios, Entertainment One, Perfectman Pictures.
The Rookie Age Rating
TV-Series The Rookie is rated TV-14 for Strong Violence, Nudity, and Language Throughout.
TV-14 – Some shown content in the series may be inappropriate for children under the age of 14.
TV-Series The Rookie Release date
Season 04 of TV-Series The Rookie is scheduled to be released on 26 September 2021.
Official Poster and Details
[su_box title=”The Rookie” style=”noise” radius=”9″]
[su_row][su_column size=”1/2″ center=”no” class=””]
[/su_column] [su_column size=”1/2″ center=”no” class=””]
|Series Name||The Rookie|
|Genre||Comedy, Crime, Drama|
|Release date||26 September 2021|
|Created by||Alexi Hawley|
Note! If you already watched the Series, please inform us about the parental guidance here with your support, we can bring out a better vision to everyone.
[su_expand more_text=”Continue Reading” less_text=”Show less” height=”90″ link_style=”dotted” link_align=”center” more_icon=”icon: arrow-down” less_icon=”icon: arrow-up”]
The Rookie Parents Guide
[su_box title=”Why TV-Series The Rookie is rated TV-14 ?” style=”noise” radius=”9″]
|Strong Violence, a cop is involved in a brutal fight with a serial killer.|
|Language Throughout, words used, “Sh*t”, “Fu*k”, “Damn”, “He*l”.|
|A man is seen with his girlfriend in bed, they are both topless.|
|Multiple people are shot and usually, get killed throughout the series.|
|A man and his girlfriend are seen being tortured by a gang.|
- We will update more details very sooner
TV-Series The Rookie Overview
The series follows John Nolan, a 40-year-old newly divorced man from Pennsylvania who moves from a comfortable, small-town life to Los Angeles to pursue his dream of being a police officer for the Los Angeles Police Department.
He is the former owner of a construction company and the father of a son in college, who, after inadvertently helping police officers during a bank robbery, moves to Los Angeles to pursue a new career as a police officer in the Los Angeles Police Department (LAPD).
The Rookie Wallpaper and Image
The Rookie Official Trailer
TV-Series The Rookie Cast
- Nathan Fillion as John Nolan
- Alyssa Diaz as Angela Lopez
- Richard T. Jones as Wade Grey
- Titus Makin Jr. as Jackson West
- Mercedes Mason as Zoe Andersen
- Melissa O’Neil as Lucy Chen
- Afton Williamson as Talia Bishop
- Eric Winter as Tim Bradford
- Mekia Cox as Nyla Harper
- Shawn Ashmore as Wesley Evers
- Mircea Monroe as Isabel Bradford
- Sara Rue as Nell Forester
- Currie Graham as Ben McRee
- Demetrius Grosse as Kevin Wolfe
- David DeSantos as Elijah Vestri
- Zayne Emory as Henry Nolan
- Michael Beach as Percy West
- Brent Huff as Smitty
- Angel Parker as Luna Grey
- Sarah Shahi as Jessica Russo
- Matthew Glave as Oscar Hutchinson
- Harold Perrineau as Nick Armstrong
- Daniel Lissing as Sterling Freeman
- Ali Larter as Grace Sawyer
- Jasmine Mathews as Rachel Hall
- Enver Gjokaj as Donovan
- Carsyn Rose as Lila
- Madeleine Coghlan as Abigail
- Annie Wersching as Rosalind Dyer
- Jeff Pierre as Emmett Lang
- Hrach Titizian as Ruben Derian
- Brandon Routh as Doug Stanton
- Dylan Conrique as Tamara Collins
- Camille Guaty as Sandra
The Rookie Age Rating and The Rookie Parents Guide
Know about The Rookie Parents Guide. Why Series The Rookie received this age rating? Read the complete information here about The Rookie age rating in the UK, US, Australia, Canada, Ireland, Switzerland, and overseas.
TV-Series The Rookie is rated MA15+ in Australia,14+ in Canada, 16 in Germany, B in Mexico, 15 in the United Kingdom, TV-14 in the United States.
In fact, the age rating, fixed by MPAA( Motion Picture Association of America TV Series rating system), BBFC (British Board of Film Classification), and Commons sense, TV Parental Guidelines (A television content rating system in the United States).
Stay tuned to get more updates on the age rating of all movies, tv shows, Netflix, books, and games. Finally, any suggestions are always welcomed.
Also, please make use of the comment box for your reviews. We are always providing all age ratings for kids, We will make the easy and best way for your kids.