The Losers Age Rating | The Losers Parents Guide
The Losers is an American action film and an adaptation, by Peter Berg and James Vanderbilt, of the Vertigo Comic series of the same name by Andy Diggle and Jock. It is directed by Sylvain White and produced by Joel Silver, Akiva Goldsman, Kerry Foster.
Production companies are Dark Castle Entertainment, Warner Bros, Weed Road Pictures.
The Losers is Rated PG-13 for sequences of intense action and violence, a scene of sensuality and language.
PG-13 – Some shown content in the film may be inappropriate for children under the age of 13.
The Losers Parents Guide
[su_box title=”Why The Losers is rated PG-13 ?” style=”noise” radius=”9″]
|Strong Nudity, Aisha is shown in her underwear for most of a stylized, slo-mo scene.|
|Numerous people executed and killed by guns (non-graphic).|
|There are scenes in a bar where people are seen drinking and intoxicated.|
|A couple of natural deaths followed by funerals.|
- We will update more details very sooner
The Losers Release date
Movie The Losers was released on 28 May 2010.
Official Poster and Details
[su_box title=”The Losers” style=”noise” radius=”9″]
[su_row][su_column size=”1/2″ center=”no” class=””]
[/su_column] [su_column size=”1/2″ center=”no” class=””]
|Movie Name||The Losers|
|Genre||Action, Adventure, Crime, Mystery, Thriller|
|Release date||28 May 2010|
|Official website||Warner Bros|
[su_expand more_text=”Continue Reading” less_text=”Show less” height=”90″ link_style=”dotted” link_align=”center” more_icon=”icon: arrow-down” less_icon=”icon: arrow-up”]
The Losers Overview
A tale of double cross and revenge upon the members of an elite U.S. Special Forces unit sent into the Bolivian jungle on a search and destroy mission. The team-Clay, Jensen, Roque, Pooch and Cougar -find themselves the target of a lethal betrayal instigated from inside by a powerful enemy known only as Max.
Presumed dead, the group makes plans to even the score when they’re joined by the mysterious Aisha, a beautiful operative with her own agenda. Working together, they must remain deep undercover while tracking the heavily-guarded Max, a ruthless man bent on embroiling the world in a new high-tech global war.
The Losers Official trailer
Summary of The Losers Cast
- Idris Elba as Captain William Roque – An expert in detonating and deactivating explosives. He is also an expert in knife combat.
- Zoe Saldana as Aisha al-Fadhil – A native Bolivian woman offers assistance in locating Max. In preparation for the role, Saldana participated in extensive weapons and physical training.
- Jeffrey Dean Morgan as Lieutenant Colonel Franklin Clay – A special forces colonel and the de facto leader of the group. Morgan, who starred in the superhero mystery film Watchmen, felt that playing Clay was far less complicated in comparison to his Watchmen role as Comedian.
- Chris Evans as Captain Jake Jensen – The team’s intelligence specialist and computer hacker. Evans professed that portraying the character was considerably different from his previous roles.
- Columbus Short as Sergeant Linwood “Pooch” Porteous — A member who is a specialist in heavy weapons and transportation. He refers to himself sometimes in third person while speaking.
- Óscar Jaenada as Sergeant Carlos “Cougar” Alvarez — The group’s sniper. He is precise in long range eliminations and he speaks rarely throughout the film.
- Jason Patric as Max.
- Holt McCallany as Wade Travis — Max’s right-hand man and aide.
- Peter Macdissi as Vikram.
- Peter Francis James as Fadhil — The Bolivian drug dealer and terrorist. He is also Aisha’s father.
- Tanee McCall as Jolene — Pooch’s wife.
The Losers Age Rating and The Losers Parents Guide
Know about The Losers Parents Guide. Why The Losers received this age rating? Read the complete information here about The Losers age rating in the UK, US, Australia, Canada, Ireland, Switzerland, and overseas.
M in Australia and New Zealand, PG in Canada, K-13 in Finland, 15A in Ireland, T in Italy, 16+ in Russia, PG in Singapore, 15 in South Korea, 12A in United Kingdom, PG-13 in United States.
In fact, the age rating, fixed by MPAA( Motion Picture Association of America TV Series rating system), BBFC (British Board of Film Classification), and Commons sense, TV Parental Guidelines (A television content rating system in the United States).
Stay tuned to get more updates on the age rating of all movies, tv shows, books, and games. Finally, any suggestions are always welcomed.
Also, please make use of the comment box for your reviews. We are always providing all age ratings for kids, We will make the easy and best way for your kids.