The Bachelor Parents Guide
The Bachelor is an American reality TV show created by Mike Fleiss. Stars Chris Harrison, Brad Womack, Sean Lowe. Filming locations Malibu, California, USA Production companies are Greenlight Films (2012), Next Entertainment, Telepictures Productions.
The Bachelor Age Rating
Reality TV- Show The Bachelor rated TV-14 for the content shown in it.
TV-PG rated means– Parental Guidance Suggested This program contains material that parents may find unsuitable for younger children. TV-14 – Parents Strongly Cautioned This program contains some material that many parents would find unsuitable for children under 14 years of age.
[su_box title=”The Bachelor” style=”noise” radius=”9″]
[su_row][su_column size=”1/2″ center=”no” class=””]
[/su_column] [su_column size=”1/2″ center=”no” class=””]
|Film Name||The Bachelor|
|Created by||Mike Fleiss|
|Release Date||January 3, 2022|
Note! If you already watched the Series, please inform us about the parental guidance here with your support, we can bring out a better vision to everyone.
The Bachelor Parents Guide
- Some sexual content and nudity.
- Contestants can be seen wearing revealing clothes.
- Breief kissing scenes.
- Use of strong language.
- Verbal fighting between contestants and they use bad words for each other.
- As this is a dating game there is plenty of emotional breakdowns and heartbreaks.
- There are scenes where characters can be seen drinking wine.
What is ‘The Bachelor‘ about?
A single bachelor dates multiple women over several weeks, narrowing them down to hopefully find his true love.
The Bachelor Wallpaper and Images
Who is in the cast of The Bachelor?
- Chris Harrison, Brad Womack, Sean Lowe, Ben Higgins, Becca Tilley, Catherine Lowe, Jason Mesnick, Nick Viall, Andi Dorfman, DeAnna Pappas Stagliano, Arie Luyendyk Jr., Chris Soules, Rachel Lindsay, Clare Crawley, Desiree Hartsock, Ashley Hebert, Juan Pablo Galavis, Raven Gates.
The Bachelor Parents Guide Official Trailer
The Bachelor Age Rating and The Bachelor Parents Guide
Know The Bachelor Parents Guide. Why does The Bachelor receive this age rating? Read the complete information here about the Bachelor age rating in the UK, US, Australia, Canada, Ireland, Switzerland, and overseas.
In fact, the age rating, fixed by MPAA( Motion Picture Association of America TV Series rating system), BBFC (British Board of Film Classification), and Commons sense, TV Parental Guidelines (A television content rating system in the United States).
Stay tuned to get more updates on the age rating of all movies, tv shows, Netflix, books, and games. Finally, any suggestions are always welcomed.
Also, please make use of the comment box for your reviews. We are always providing all age ratings for kids, We will make the easy and best way for your kids.