Russian Doll Parents guide and Age Rating
Russian Doll is an American comedy-drama streaming television series that is created by Natasha Lyonne, Leslye Headland, and Amy Poehler, and here in this article below, you will get to know the Russian Doll Age rating and to know more about Russian Doll parents guide, release date, and cast.
Official Poster and Details
|Series Name||Russian Doll|
|Genre||Adventure, Comedy, Drama|
|Creator||Natasha Lyonne, Leslye Headland, Amy Poehler|
|Produced by||Natasha Lyonne, Leslye Headland, Amy Poehler, Dave Becky|
|Production companies||Universal Television, Paper Kite Productions, Jax Media|
|Distributors||NBCUniversal Television Distribution|
|Release Date (Season 2)||April 20, 2022|
Note! If you have already watched the show, please inform us about the parental guidance here. With your support, we can bring out a better vision to everyone.
Russian Doll Official Synopsis
Russian Doll Age Rating
Russian Doll Parents guide
- Some sexual content is shown in the series.
- In one of the scenes, the women’s breasts were exposed while she was sleeping.
- A photo of a topless woman with bare breasts is seen.
- Sex scenes are shown in the series.
- Sexual references run throughout the series.
- Moderate violence is shown in the series.
- There is blood shown in some death, quite disturbing to watch.
- One of the scenes shows blood being vomited out, running out of the eyes and nostrils.
- Severe use of profanity.
- Words like f*k, damn, hell, and ass are spoken multiple times.
- The whole plot in starting of the series revolved around drug use and the main protagonist uses these drugs as an excuse for her weird behaviors.
- This movie is s calmed with comedic relief and timing.
Russian Doll Wallpaper and Images
2019 Film Russian Doll Trailer Breakdown
As the trailer shows that party ends tragically for Nadia over and over again. After telling herself in the mirror Let’s fuck this party from the mouth of her own birthday bash, Nadia gets run over by a cab in the street. The next time, she trips down the stairs to her death and then does it again despite trying to avoid the fall.
Jesus fucking Christ, that’s dark she says upon realizing the Groundhog’s Day scenario she has found herself in. I keep dying and reliving the same night she explains to her friends, divulging that, yes, death hurts every time. I am questioning my own sanity.
The darkly comedic trailer shows Nadia as she attempts to avoid her fate to no avail, following rushes with the police and a potential visit to the psych ward before fighting back to declare: I am not crazy!
Who is in the cast of Russian Doll?
- Natasha Lyonne as Nadia Vulvokov
- Brooke Timber portrays Nadia as a child
- Greta Lee as Maxine
- Yul Vazquez as John Reyes
- Charlie Barnett as Alan Zaveri
- Elizabeth Ashley as Ruth Brenner
- Kate Jennings Grant portrays a young Ruth
- Annie Murphy
- Dascha Polanco as Beatrice
- Jeremy Bobb as Mike Kershaw
- Brendan Sexton III as Horse
- Rebecca Henderson as Lizzy
- Ritesh Rajan as Ferran
- Ken Beck as a paramedic
- Max Knoblauch as a paramedic
- Yoni Lotan as Ryan
- Burt Young as Joe
- Waris Ahluwalia as Wardog
- David Cale as Dr. Daniel
- Devin Ratray as a deli customer
- Stephen Adly Guirgis as Peter
- Tami Sagher as Shifra
- Jonathan Hadary as the rabbi at the Tifereth Israel Synagogue
- Lillias White as Dr. Zaveri, Alan’s mother
- Charisma Glasper as Jordanna, Lizzy’s girlfriend
- JD Samson as a Postmates delivery person
- Michelle Buteau as a woman who pepper sprays Alaner
- Jocelyn Bioh as Claire
- Mirirai Sithole as Audrey
- Chloë Sevigny as Lenora Vulvokov
Know about the Russian Doll Parents guide. Why does Russian Doll receive this age rating? Read the complete information here about Russian Doll ratings in the UK, US, Australia, Canada, Ireland, Switzerland, and overseas.
Russian Doll is rated 16 in Argentina, 16 in Brazil, France, Netherlands, Spain, A in India, VM14 in Italy, 18 in South Korea, 18+ in Turkey, 18 in the United Kingdom, and TV-MA in the United States.
In fact, the age rating is fixed by MPAA( Motion Picture Association of America film rating system), BBFC (British Board of Film Classification), and Commons sense, TV Parental Guidelines (A television content rating system in the United States).
Director: Natasha Lyonne, Leslye Headland, Amy Poehler
Date Created: 2022-04-20 10:30