Radical Parents Guide
Radical is a 2023 upcoming drama film which is directed by Christopher Zalla and written by Christopher Zalla.
It is based on the Wired article, “A Radical Way of Unleashing a Generation of Geniuses” by Joshua Davis in 2013.
It stars Eugenio Derbez, Daniel Haddad, Jennifer Trejo, Mia Fernanda Solis, Danilo Guardiola and more.
It is coming under the production of Benjamin Odell, Joshua Davis, and Eugenio Derbez.
|November 3, 2023
What is the age rating of Radical?
Radical is rated PG-13 for strong violent content, thematic material, and strong language.
Movies that are labeled PG-13 are not considered suitable for children under the age of thirteen, but parents can decide whether or not to allow their children to see the movies. PG is an abbreviation for ‘parental guidance’ which means “parents strongly
Radical Parents Guide
|Characters are fighting
What is the story about?
A Mexican border town teacher who is filled with neglect, criminality, and violence tries a new method to unleash his students’ curiosity, potential – and maybe even their genius.
What is the release date of Radical?
Radical is set to release on November 3, 2023, by Pantelion Films.
Radical Wallpaper and Images
Who is in the cast of Radical?
The cast of Radical include:
- Eugenio Derbez as Sergio
- Daniel Haddad as Chucho
- Jennifer Trejo as Paloma
- Mia Fernanda Solis as Lupe
- Danilo Guardiola as Nico (as Danilo Guardiola Escobar)
- Gilberto Barraza as Papa Paloma
- Victor Estrada as Chepe
- Manuel Márquez as Enrique
- Christian González as Jaime
- Xochiquetzal Martínez as Maria
- Edmundo Moñoz as Beto
- Enoc Leaño as Administrador
- Manuel Cruz Vivas as Nacho
- Erwin Veytia as Sr. Garcia
- Allison Pérez Bernal as Amiga Maria 1
- Andrea Nicole as Amiga Maria 2
- Kaarlo Isaac as Niño Playera México
- Franco Ortega as Hermano de Lupe
- Vania Aleysa Parra as Hermana de Lupe
- Claudia de Bernal as Laura
- Sergio Iván Juárez Correa as Maestro Deportes
Is there any trailer for Radical?
Ratings are not designed to tell whether the film, series, or book is appropriate or inappropriate. Ratings are designed to say what kind of content is included in the movie, book, or series to give parents a chance to make informed decisions on what they are allowing their children to watch or read.
The age rating is fixed by the MPAA ( Motion Picture Association of America Film Rating System), BBFC (British Board of Film Classification), and Commons Sense, TV Parental Guidelines (A television content rating system in the United States).
Director: Christopher Zalla
Date Created: 2023-11-03 09:34