My Imaginary Country Parents Guide
My Imaginary Country is an upcoming Documentary Movie, Directed and Written by Patricio Guzmán. Also known as Mi país imaginario.
If your kids wish to watch the film it is important for you to check out My Imaginary Country Parents Guide. It gives you prior information about the content of the movie so that you can decide if the film is appropriate for your kids or not.
My Imaginary Country Release Date
My Imaginary Country is set to be released on 23 September 2022.
|Movie Name||My Imanginary Country|
|Release Date||September 23, 2022|
|Age Rating||Not Available|
|Production Company||Arte France Cinéma, Atacama Productions|
|Distributor||Icarus Films, Market Chile, Pyramide Distribution|
Note! Please inform us about the parental guidance here if you have already watched the show. With your support, we can bring out a better vision for everyone.
This story about is a million and a half people in the streets of Santiago, the Chilean capital, demanding justice, education, health care, and a new constitution to replace the strident rules imposed on the country during the Pinochet military dictatorship.
Urgent and topical, My Imaginary Country features harrowing front-line protest footage and interviews with the dynamic activist leaders who are bringing about a regime change.
My Imaginary Country Parents Guide and Age Rating
- Justice For Girl
- Violence and Harsserment
Who is in the cast of My Imaginary Country?
- Patricio Guzmán as Director
- Patricio Guzmánting as Writer
- Chepo Sepulveda Egaña as Producer
- Alexandra Galvis as producer
- Renate Sachse as producer
- José Miguel Miranda as Music
- José Miguel Tobar as Cinematography
- Samuel Lahu Film as Editor
- Laurence Manheimer as Production Management
- Benjamin Lanlard as production manager
- Claire Cahu as sound editor
- Aymeric Dupas as dialogue editor
- Juan Carlos Maldonado as sound recordist
- Gregory Vincent as foley artist
- Emmanuelle Joly as additional editor
- Marie Pascaud as assistant editor
- Kevin Stragliati as colorist
My Imaginary Country Official Trailer
Know about My Imaginary Country Parents Guide. Why does My Imaginary Country receive this age rating? Read the complete information here about On The Come Up ratings in the UK, US, Australia, Canada, Ireland, Switzerland, and overseas.
In fact, the age rating is fixed by MPAA ( Motion Picture Association of America film rating system), BBFC (British Board of Film Classification), and Commons sense, TV Parental Guidelines (A television content rating system in the United States).
My Imaginary Country
Director: Patricio Guzmán
Date Created: 2022-09-23 04:35