Love on the Reef Parents Guide
Love on the Reef is an upcoming Romance film directed by Demi Castro, and Alejandro Contreras and written by Ansley Gordon.
If your kids wish to watch the film it is important for you to check out Love on the Reef Parents Guide. It gives you prior information about the content of the movie so that you can decide if the film is appropriate for your kids or not.
Love on the Reef Release Date
Love on the Reef is expected to be released on 2022.
|film name||Love on the Reef|
|Director||Demi Castro, Alejandro Contreras|
|Production Company||Sunshine Films Florida|
|Distributor||Champlain Media, Reel One Entertainment|
Note! Please inform us about the parental guidance here if you have already watched the show. With your support, we can bring out a better vision for everyone.
A biologist instructor must team up to save their favorite beloved reef from being destroyed before it’s too late.
Love on the Reef Parents Guide and Age Rating
- Sea World
- There is a mild kissing scene
- The series is not Rated yet we will update you soon.
Who is in the cast of Love on the Reef?
- Ansley Gordon as Dr. Isla Waters
- Marc Herrmann as Liam Smith
- Jennifer Bonner as Brooke Waters
- John Hardy as Hank Waters
- Andrea Conte as Mayor Marsha Wade
- Jovon Jacobs as Charlie
- Susan Dean as Dr. Lynn Maris
- Terrance Murphy as Kevin Smith
- Miranda Roldán as Connie Jones
- Lauren Madigan as Lana Smith
- Tom Gordon as Field Day Guy
- Michael Jacques as Dive Master Pete
- Elisa Lau as Teen Girl
- Kim Gabriel as Elderly Woman
- Kelley Mauro as Daphne
- Olivia Jean as Surfer Girl
- Ellen Marguerite Cullivan as Save the Reef Charity Guest
- Cristina Figarola as Reporter
Love on the Reef Official Trailer
Know about Love on the Reef Parents Guide. Why does Love on the Reef receive this age rating? Read the complete information here about Love on the Reef ratings in the UK, US, Australia, Canada, Ireland, Switzerland, and overseas.
In fact, the age rating is fixed by MPAA ( Motion Picture Association of America film rating system), BBFC (British Board of Film Classification), and Commons sense, TV Parental Guidelines (A television content rating system in the United States).
Love on the Reef
Director: Demi Castro