Horton Hears a Who! Parents guide
Horton Hears a Who! is a 2008 American computer-animated adventure comedy film based on the 1954 book of the same name by Dr. Seuss, which is produced by Blue Sky Studios and distributed by 20th Century Fox. Horton Hears a Who! was directed by Jimmy Hayward and Steve Martino in their directorial debuts, the film’s screenplay was written by Cinco Paul and Ken Daurio. The film was released theatrically on March 14, 2008 (United States).
Official Poster and Details
[su_box title=”Horton Hears a Who!” style=”noise” radius=”9″]
[su_row][su_column size=”1/2″ center=”no” class=””]
[/su_column] [su_column size=”1/2″ center=”no” class=””]
|Movie Name||Horton Hears a Who!|
|Genre||Animation, Adventure, Action|
|Director||Jimmy Hayward, Steve Martino|
|Release Date||March 14, 2008 (United States)|
|Runtime||1 hour 26 minute|
|Official website||20th Century Fox|
Note! If you have already watched the show, please inform us about the parental guidance here. With your support, we can bring out a better vision to everyone.
Horton Hears a Who! Official Synopsis
Horton Hears a Who! Parents Guide and Age Rating
Horton Hears a Who! Age Rating
Horton Hears a Who! has been rated G for the content shown.
G-rated means Parents Strongly Cautioned, Some Material May Be Inappropriate for Children Under 13. This rating is a stronger caution for parents that content included may not be appropriate for children under 13 (pre-teen ages). This may include stronger language, extended violence or sexual situations, and drug use.
Why Horton Hears a Who! is G-rated?
- No sexual content and nudity is shown.
- Mild violence is shown.
- In one of the scenes, a man is thrown about and is pinned by heavy furniture.
- A scary vulture in the movie attacks an elephant.
- Mild use of profanity.
- The ending may be frightening to some children as it is somewhat violent.
- The voucher and his attack may be frightening to children.
Horton Hears a Who! Wallpaper and Images
Who is in the voice cast of Horton Hears a Who!?
- Jim Carrey as Horton(voice)
- Steve Carell as Mayor(voice)
- Carol Burnett as Kangaroo(voice)
- Will Arnett as Vlad(voice)
- Seth Rogen as Morton(voice)
- Dan Fogler as Councilman(voice)…
- Isla Fishe as Dr. Mary Lou Larue(voice)
- Jonah Hill as Tommy(voice)
- Amy Poehler as Sally O’Malley(voice)
- Jaime Pressly as Mrs. Quilligan(voice)
- Charles Osgood as Narrator(voice)
- Josh Flitter as Rudy(voice)
- Niecy Nash as Miss Yelp(voice)
- Jesse McCartney as JoJo(voice)
- Shelby Adamowsky as Hedy(voice)…
- Jack Angel as Old Time Who(voice)…
- Caitlin Rose Anderson as Helen(voice)
- Emily Anderson as Heather(voice)
Horton Hears a Who! Official Trailer
Know about Horton Hears a Who! Parents guide. Why does Horton Hears a Who! receive this age rating? Read the complete information here about Horton Hears a Who! ratings in the UK, US, Australia, Canada, Ireland, Switzerland, and overseas.
In fact, the age rating is fixed by MPAA( Motion Picture Association of America TV Series rating system), BBFC (British Board of Film Classification), and Commons sense, TV Parental Guidelines (A television content rating system in the United States).
Stay tuned to get more updates on the age rating of all movies, tv shows, Netflix, books, and games. Finally, any suggestions are always welcomed.
Also, please make use of the comment box for your reviews. We are always providing all age ratings for kids, We will make the easy and best way for your kids.