Halloween Ends Parents Guide
Halloween Ends is an upcoming horror film, directed by David Gordon Green and written by Chris Bernier, John Carpenter, and David Gordon Green.
If your kids wish to watch the film it is important for you to check out Halloween Ends Parents Guide. It gives you prior information about the content of the movie so that you can decide if the film is appropriate for your kids or not.
Halloween Ends Release Date
Halloween Ends is set to be released on October 14, 2022.
|Movie name||Halloween Ends|
|Director||David Gordon Green|
|Writer||Chris Bernier, John Carpenter, David Gordon Green|
|Release Date||October 14, 2022 (United States)|
|Production Company||Blumhouse Productions, Miramax, Universal Pictures|
Note! Please inform us about the parental guidance here if you have already watched the show. With your support, we can bring out a better vision for everyone.
In a saga of two people, four years after the events of Halloween Kills Laurie living with her granddaughter Allyson and is finishing writing her memoir. Laurie, after allowing the specter of Michael to determine and drive her reality for decades, has decided to liberate herself from fear and rage and embrace life.
Halloween Ends Age Rating | Why Halloween Ends is Rated R?
MPA Rating: Halloween Ends is rated R for bloody horror violence and gore, language throughout, and some sexual references.
R Rated means Restricted. Program-rated R is intended to be viewed by mature, adult audiences and may be unsuitable for children under 17. Contains content that is unsuitable for children. Children Under 17 Require Accompanying Parent or Adult Guardian.
Halloween Ends Age Rating According To Other Countries
Halloween Ends Parents Guide
- There are many kissing scenes throughout the film.
- A man has been dug and darted many times.
- Multiple uses of words like fuck, shit, ass and many strong words.
- Scary faced man
- Man burnt in House blast
- A character named Laurie is seen drinking alcohol a lot.
- Gunshots are present, and Micheal Myers is thrown into a meat grinder towards the end of the film.
Who is in the cast of Halloween Ends?
- Jamie Lee Curtis as Laurie Strode
- Will Patton as Officer Hawkins
- Kyle Richards as Lindsey Wallace
- Rohan Campbell as Corey Cunningham
- Andi Matichak as Allyson
- Nick Castle as The Shape
- Stephanie McIntyre as Nurse
- James Jude Courtney as The Shape
- Emily Brinks as Dead Lover
- Dillon Belisle as Drunk Party Goer
- Keraun Harris as Willy the Kid
- Russell Bryan Winstead as Off-Duty Deputy
- Nick Lawrence as Police Officer
- Joseph D. Webb as Bar Nun
- Dawn Lasusky as Neighbor
- Derrick Lemmon as Warren County Deputy
- William Brooks Perez as Warren County Deputy
- David Gurule as Officer Valdez
- William Matthew Mang as Haddonfield Resident
Halloween Ends Official Trailer
Know about Halloween Ends Parents Guide. Why do Halloween Ends receive this age rating? Read the complete information here about Halloween Ends ratings in the UK, US, Australia, Canada, Ireland, Switzerland, and overseas.
In fact, the age rating is fixed by the MPAA ( Motion Picture Association of America film rating system), BBFC (British Board of Film Classification), and Commons sense, TV Parental Guidelines (A television content rating system in the United States).
Director: David Gordon Green
Date Created: 2022-10-14 02:55