Fast and Furious Movies are very famous movies. Fast and Furious is also known as The Fast and the Furious. The movie is a media franchise centered on a series of action films. Which are largely concerned with street racing, heists, spies, and family.
The franchise also includes short films, television series, live shows, toys, video games, and theme park attractions.
All Fast and Furious have 10 parts. Let us know the parts of The fast and the furious movies in order:
- The fast and the furious: The fast and the furious was released in 2001. The director of the movie was Rob Cohen. Here, Dominic Toretto is a gang leader of the gang who is accused of hijacking trucks and stealing over a million dollars of electronic equipment.
- 2 Fast and 2 Furious: The movie was released on June 6, 2003. The director of 2 fast and 2 furious was John Singleton. Brian is caught by the police. And is given a deal by Markham and Bilkins to go undercover and try to bring down drug lord Carter Verone in exchange for his criminal record being erased.
- The fast and the furious: Tokyo Drift: The movie was released on June 16, 2006. The movie was directed by Justin Lin. A teenager becomes a major competitor, in the world of drift racing after moving in with his father in Tokyo to avoid a jail sentence in America.
- Fast and furious: The movie was released on 3 April 2009, directed by Justin Lin. Dominic is forced to come out when a loved one is brutally murdered. The two men temporarily put their differences aside as they investigate the killing.
- Fast Five: The movie was released on 29, April 2011, directed by Justin Lin. Dominic and his crew of street racers plan to have a massive heist to buy their freedom. While in the sights of a powerful Brazilian drug lord and a dangerous federal agent.
- Fast and furious 6: The movie was released on May 24, 2013, and was directed by Justin Lin. Dom and Brian’s Rio heist toppled a kingpin’s empire and left their crew with $100 million.
- Fast and furious 7: The movie was released in April,3,2015, and directed by James Wan. Here, Deckard seeks revenge against Dominic and his family for his comatose brother.
- The fate of the furious: the movie was released on April,14,2017, directed by F.Gary Gray. Dominic married Letty Ortiz. cyberterrorist Cipher coerces him into working for her and turns him against his team.
- F9 (Fast and Furious 9): Dominic and his team come together to stop a world-shattering plot. Which was headed by Jakob (Cena).
- Fast X: The movie is not released yet. It is expected to release on 19 May 2023.
All the series of Fast and Furious have been commercially successful. If you haven’s watched the movies till now then go for it now and enjoy it.